• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LOL at US Mainstream Media Outlets

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the life of me I don't understand why people still watch this crap.

For the life of me I don't understand why people still watch this crap.

it's all such a joke, the only reason I would ever turn on the news is if I want to see the weekly weather forecast.

:roflmao:....... OMFG !!!!

normal_koch-brothers.jpeg

LAM, for a guy who doesn't watch mainstream news you seem to know a lot about what they say :thinking:

and the people that watch it still "believe" that they form their own opinions about many topics! so clueless, and so brainwashed.

more doctors choose camel brand cigarettes, shit I'm smoking weed brand thats the wrong brand, very informative video

anyone notice we still have 2 wars going on and no news coverage, when it started it was everyday

and the people that watch it still "believe" that they form their own opinions about many topics! so clueless, and so brainwashed.
Irony is lost on you. If you are posting/writing about it, then obviously you are watching it.

IML Gear Cream!
Irony is lost on you. If you are posting/writing about it, then obviously you are watching it.

wrong...I average about 0 secs of news a month but it's obvious the news that you "used" to watch has affected your ability to remain subjective because you can't seem to take a side about anything, which is what cowards do.

wrong...I average about 0 secs of news a month but it's obvious the news that you "used" to watch has affected your ability to remain subjective because you can't seem to take a side about anything, which is what cowards do.
Are you retarded? I'm not trying to be an ass i'm seriously asking. There has to be some brain trauma going on with you to post that. If you can find one person on this board with more than 1k posts who will back you up and say that I can't take a side on about anything i'll leave this board and never post again.

If you seriously watched zero news a month then you would have no idea what is on the news and would be totally unqualified to comment either on the quality of that news, or the knowledge of the people who watched it.

Are you retarded? I'm not trying to be an ass i'm seriously asking. There has to be some brain trauma going on with you to post that. If you can find one person on this board with more than 1k posts who will back you up and say that I can't take a side on about anything i'll leave this board and never post again.

If you seriously watched zero news a month then you would have no idea what is on the news and would be totally unqualified to comment either on the quality of that news, or the knowledge of the people who watched it.

it's called Facebook, and you see the sheep repeating the same exact right wing talking points from the 80's. you do realize that people on Facebook don't just post pictures of cats, a lot of us talk about politics there. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

He likely would have smoked hash or maybe he used mandrake. He would have to use something though to convince a crowd he could turn water into wine and shit.

It was main compound in the ointments back then... people seem to think its just olive oil like now? BRAINWASHED! Jesus used Cannabis!

The only news I have watch in the past few years or so was posted on this board in a youtube video. I am the exception, not the rule, but it is not completely unfathomable that people can stay current without ever watching mainstream news.

It's naive to think someone couldn't watch mainstream media news without being brainwashed. It's not as if everyone who occasionally watches mainstream media is unaware of the biases or agendas. This desperate attempt to distance yourself from it and call those who watch it sheep is pathetic.

it's called Facebook, and you see the sheep repeating the same exact right wing talking points from the 80's. you do realize that people on Facebook don't just post pictures of cats, a lot of us talk about politics there. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

LAM gets his news from FB....it all makes sense now.....

The only news I have watch in the past few years or so was posted on this board in a youtube video. I am the exception, not the rule, but it is not completely unfathomable that people can stay current without ever watching mainstream news.

agreed, I'll give you that Kelju, i'd say you are current for the most part. Tell me though, do you feel qualified to comment on the quality of news the last couple years, considering you have seen so little of it?

Lot of hard hitting investigative journalism being done on facebook? You must be out of your damn mind to think that facebook is more reliable and unbiased than mainstream media. Everything makes so much more sense now. FB is for teenagers dude.

It's naive to think someone couldn't watch mainstream media news without being brainwashed. It's not as if everyone who occasionally watches mainstream media is unaware of the biases or agendas. This desperate attempt to distance yourself from it and call those who watch it sheep is pathetic.

There are no unbiased news sources. There never has been, but it's much worse now. Why is worse now? Because every single major news source is a public company, and also possibly privately funded by other people with agendas. They're beholden to raising money to make the shareholder or backers happy. Going beyond that, the ever present nationalism skews the news. Just look at the BBC's clearly negative bias against the USA, or the USA's bias against the now-gone USSR. Toss in political agendas (Republican and Democrat), social agendas (global warming and race appeasement), and you end up with very biased news.

The goal is to self-educate and read from several news sources. That includes reading from news sources that you don't like for one reason or another. I read from new sources in the USA, Russia, BBC, Australia, and India on a regular basis. Not that I care much for what's going on, I just find the bias itself the entertainment.

IML Gear Cream!
There are no unbiased news sources. There never has been, but it's much worse now. Why is worse now? Because every single major news source is a public company, and also possibly privately funded by other people with agendas. They're beholden to raising money to make the shareholder or backers happy. Going beyond that, the ever present nationalism skews the news. Just look at the BBC's clearly negative bias against the USA, or the USA's bias against the now-gone USSR. Toss in political agendas (Republican and Democrat), social agendas (global warming and race appeasement), and you end up with very biased news.

The goal is to self-educate and read from several news sources. That includes reading from news sources that you don't like for one reason or another. I read from new sources in the USA, Russia, BBC, Australia, and India on a regular basis. Not that I care much for what's going on, I just find the bias itself the entertainment.

That and some of the non-mainstream sources are even worse. People will criticize mainstream media then turn around and cite Infowars or Natural News, which are total shit. It's always best to research anything on the news if you think it's important. The nature of the news is such that you can't gain an in depth understanding on any subject through it anyway. A good example would be nutritional studies (or any study really), often the news will misrepresent what the study says and sometimes the study itself isn't good research to begin with.

you guys are so wrong. I can't believe you can't see the wisdom of LAM. FB has been a mecca for unbiased, unadulterated information since Zuckerberg built it to stalk his harvard crush

agreed, I'll give you that Kelju, i'd say you are current for the most part. Tell me though, do you feel qualified to comment on the quality of news the last couple years, considering you have seen so little of it?

I rely on people I consider to be intelligent to scout for me. When a trusted friend or information source reports back to me that everything in the mainstream is the same shit, just a different day, then I feel fairly confident that it is true. Inversely true, is when no friend or trusted information source reports a change, I assume that there is no change. Also, the 30 minutes or so per week of videos I see posted on the forums I visit leads me to believe that nothing as changed.

That is the long explanation for saying I don't know 100% unless I tuned in once in a while. However, I listen to a lot of podcast and streaming audio news updates from various sources.

As far as facebook goes, they are cunts, and I fucking hate them, but there have been quite a few important stories brought into the mainstream because of social media. Those stores would have been buried by mainstream news outlets because of issues like cooperate sponsorship and political reasons. Social media might be the only thing we have left that even resembles truly free un-persevered information sharing. Facebook was absorbed and tainted. But, other social medias, just like this site, still allows for tremendous amount of quality information sharing so long as you are smart enough to discard the garbage, and not get distracted by tranny dick pics.

I rely on people I consider to be intelligent to scout for me. When a trusted friend or information source reports back to me that everything in the mainstream is the same shit, just a different day, then I feel fairly confident that it is true. Inversely true, is when no friend or trusted information source reports a change, I assume that there is no change. Also, the 30 minutes or so per week of videos I see posted on the forums I visit leads me to believe that nothing as changed.

That is the long explanation for saying I don't know 100% unless I tuned in once in a while. However, I listen to a lot of podcast and streaming audio news updates from various sources.

As far as facebook goes, they are cunts, and I fucking hate them, but there have been quite a few important stories brought into the mainstream because of social media. Those stores would have been buried by mainstream news outlets because of issues like cooperate sponsorship and political reasons. Social media might be the only thing we have left that even resembles truly free un-persevered information sharing. Facebook was absorbed and tainted. But, other social medias, just like this site, still allows for tremendous amount of quality information sharing so long as you are smart enough to discard the garbage, and not get distracted by tranny dick pics.
Sounds like you and DOMS agree then, everyone needs to get their information from various sources and weed out the garbage. No matter what the source may be. I find it hilarious an individual would try and set themselves up as a superior thinker simply because they use a different though still biased source.

TV news is designed to entertain people that have three second attention spans.
P.S. Facebook is for fags.

LOL.
Facebook..
I refuse to create a Facebook account and then have to dig through say 1 million+ Facebook discussions by women and their 'friends' on such serious social media time well spent topics like 'my cat and me' and menstrual cycles to try to find any news facts.

the difference being you stupid fucks take information from news media as objective information and to me it's pretty much the same as watching the Simpson's, Southpark or any other of the shows that I do watch on tv. it's viewed purely for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as factual in any way shape or form.

any news I view in any form of media is false into proven factual.

any news I view in any form of media is false into proven factual.

Into? you mean until? when you post i'm left questioning whether English is really your first language, or maybe, you're just a stupid fuck that never learned the language properly to begin with? Your credibility is shot. You get your news from FB.

Back