• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which AI do you use and prefer?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which AI do you use and prefer AND why???

Adex on cycle, aromasin for PCT. Because I don't want to run a suicide AI during my cycle...just during PCT.

/V

Adex on cycle, aromasin for PCT. Because I don't want to run a suicide AI during my cycle...just during PCT.

/V

Sorry for the noob question, but why does it matter if you run a suicide during cycle or not, and only during PCT?

Doesn't adex raise bad cholesterol?
I was gonna run aromasin for boh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the noob question, but why does it matter if you run a suicide during cycle or not, and only during PCT?

We covered this before but I'll try and sum it up here again. There are AIs and suicide AIs. Both are different. Many people think that when on a cycle, you have to kill all the estrogen in your body....this is false. We want to have a LITTLE estro in our bodies when on cycle. We want to reduce estrogen as to prevent bloat and hypertension, and we want our bodies to run healthy and keep cholestorol down.

Suicide AIs bind to the aromatase complex and essentially remove estro, an irreversible binding. Non SAIs bind to a different site and inactivate the complex, though this is reversible. So if you are using adex the entire time through PCT, you should taper off to avoid rebound.

"Estrogen is necessary for healthy joints as well as a healthy immune system. So getting rid of 98% of the estrogen in your body for an extended period of time may not be the best of ideas. This may be useful on an extreme cutting cycle, leading up to a bodybuilding contest, or if you are particularly prone to gyno, but certainly cant be used safely for extended periods of time without compromising your joints and immune system."

A good read right here...... Aromasin Profile

Hope I helped, we all think estro is the devil....but we all need a little bit of devil inside us.

/V

I'm a fan of letro. I have the dose dialed in and you cant beat it for the price per dose. Just .25 eod or even .125 depending on what I'm running. Adex is definitely a close second though. Only thing that really stops me is the value of letro.

IML Gear Cream!
We covered this before but I'll try and sum it up here again. There are AIs and suicide AIs. Both are different. Many people think that when on a cycle, you have to kill all the estrogen in your body....this is false. We want to have a LITTLE estro in our bodies when on cycle. We want to reduce estrogen as to prevent bloat and hypertension, and we want our bodies to run healthy and keep cholestorol down.

Suicide AIs bind to the aromatase complex and essentially remove estro, an irreversible binding. Non SAIs bind to a different site and inactivate the complex, though this is reversible. So if you are using adex the entire time through PCT, you should taper off to avoid rebound.

"Estrogen is necessary for healthy joints as well as a healthy immune system. So getting rid of 98% of the estrogen in your body for an extended period of time may not be the best of ideas. This may be useful on an extreme cutting cycle, leading up to a bodybuilding contest, or if you are particularly prone to gyno, but certainly cant be used safely for extended periods of time without compromising your joints and immune system."

Hope I helped, we all think estro is the devil....but we all need a little bit of devil inside us.

/V

Is there any particular reason why you don't use Letro?

Is there any particular reason why you don't use Letro?

Like I said above, I want some estro in my body....Letro can reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater.

I have been using adex and aromasin the way I still use it and I have had ZERO sides, a full head of hair, and I recover rather quickly. If it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it. I can get letro, but not as easy as I can get adex and aromasin from my pharmacy. I'm good with how I run my AIs.

/V

Like I said above, I want some estro in my body....Letro can reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater.

I have been using adex and aromasin the way I still use it and I have had ZERO sides, a full head of hair, and I recover rather quickly. If it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it. I can get letro, but not as easy as I can get adex and aromasin from my pharmacy. I'm good with how I run my AIs.

/V

I've been using 2.5mgs of REAL letrozole (pharmacy Novartis) for 4 months now and my estrogen levels are only at 32 AND have been there for weeks. Yes, I get blood tested every 4-6 weeks.

Letrozole did NOT drive my estrogen levels to zero or near zero.

Aromasin all the way. If I have to exceed 25mg Ed I add armidex. Sometimes, like when I add dbol Aromasin doesn't work completely, but the addition of armidex does. I like armidex on cycle, but I discontinue as I reach the end and bump up the aromasin to counter any potential rebound effects.

/V

What is the acceptable level of estrogen during cycle? My pre-cycle level was 33.8 and 6 weeks in to my dbol and test cyp cycle, it was 54.8.
I was using adex .5mg EOD.

Letrozole did NOT drive my estrogen levels to zero or near zero.

If you read my post, and the link I provided a little closer, I said "IT CAN". Some guys have more estro in them than others, we are not all created equally.

/V

If you read my post, and the link I provided a little closer, I said "IT CAN". Some guys have more estro in them than others, we are not all created equally.

/V

ive been trying to find my sweet spot with adex now.. im not sure how i feel tbh iv dropped it right down becasue i thought i could be taking to much but iv felt a bit shit past few days now iv got a cold. probly totally unreleated but i think il up it back to 0.5mg EOD my test is enenthate will be ran 1g a week

I used adexx ofr years and still have no problem with it but now I have stane dialed in and it is my AI of choice.

I prefer letro on heavier cycles. It does a good job of keeping my e2 in the 20-30 range with 2.5mg e3d. The lowest I've seen it go is 15.

IML Gear Cream!
i havent ran an AI for a while no issues. I will run it closer to contest time maybe 8 weeks out and then 4 weeks out up it and then 2 weeks going to complete ballistic kill all estro. If i am running like dbol drol or what ever then I will run proviron with it but I am not prone to gyno at all and have never had issues. I only hold water on deca and dbol.

Exemestane is my personal fav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estrogen should always be managed. Gyno isnt the first an indication that its high. To high or too low there are effects much worse than gyno even though that doesnt seem possible there are. Manged..with blood work. Thats the way to properly run an ai/cycle.

I used adexx ofr years and still have no problem with it but now I have stane dialed in and it is my AI of choice.

What doses of Adex were you using with how much test?

How much stane to you use now with how much test?

I prefer letro on heavier cycles. It does a good job of keeping my e2 in the 20-30 range with 2.5mg e3d. The lowest I've seen it go is 15.

Why not take 0.625mgs per day? Why 2.5mgs every 3rd day? Does it make a better difference?

What about libido, bro? Doesn't Letro kill your libido?

:clapping: Yes to this, I do the same because it's easy to dose the adex on cycle without cutting up tabs, and then the Aromasin keeps the moodswings down when crashing into PCT and is suicidal so no rebound titties, makes me feel more "normal" during that time as well

* On a heavier cycle I may drop a 25mg aromasin tab once a week on top of the adex dose - but only if I find myself crying to a sad film like the Terminator or something

I really like transdermal formestane. Black Lion Research's Formeron has done wonders for my gyno - it even shrank my pubertal gyno even though it has been there for years! It's also good for libido and strength (due to PH conversion) and doesn't make my joints hurt.

:clapping: Yes to this, I do the same because it's easy to dose the adex on cycle without cutting up tabs, and then the Aromasin keeps the moodswings down when crashing into PCT and is suicidal so no rebound titties, makes me feel more "normal" during that time as well

* On a heavier cycle I may drop a 25mg aromasin tab once a week on top of the adex dose - but only if I find myself crying to a sad film like the Terminator or something

Well said brother. Yeah...this is how I keep my estro in check as well....I get blood done 4Xs when on a 16 week cycle. So my method works for me....and as I said before, if it ain't broke.....I'm not fixing it. Terminator! LMFAO...I once cried watching Braveheart at the movie theater many years ago when I was taking a bit too much clomid during PCT. LOL My GF laughed at me!

/V

Well said brother. Yeah...this is how I keep my estro in check as well....I get blood done 4Xs when on a 16 week cycle. So my method works for me....and as I said before, if it ain't broke.....I'm not fixing it. Terminator! LMFAO...I once cried watching Braveheart at the movie theater many years ago when I was taking a bit too much clomid during PCT. LOL My GF laughed at me!

/V

When you get E2 blood levels checked out, what are the numbers????

Back