• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches are now racist...

that's it. I'm moving to the moon

when I use to much jelly my bread does get a wet back, just sayin..... :coffee:

omfg, can't we all just get along? eat what the fuck you want to eat.

Pbj are clearly racist tools to keep cultures sperated. Yeni and I support this ban!

Well that's a whole different story.

IML Gear Cream!
True story: years ago in Los Angeles they forbid referring to two hard drives as "master" and "slave". You had to call it primary and secondary.

More dumb shit brought to you by so-called equality.

Im a general contractor and I lost a black guys job cause in the plans I wrote master bedroom, bathroom, closet...

All of this politically correct bullshit has gotten way out of hand. You lost a job for something that ridiculous. They didn't have slaves in our time but we are still being punished for sins of our father's. So I wonder if they'll replace all the bread in schools with tortillas. The only way for people to become equal is to stop asking for equality.

All of this politically correct bullshit has gotten way out of hand. You lost a job for something that ridiculous. They didn't have slaves in our time but we are still being punished for sins of our father's. So I wonder if they'll replace all the bread in schools with tortillas. The only way for people to become equal is to stop asking for equality.

Fun facts:
- The place right now that has the most slaves is Niger. Eight percent of the entire nation is black slaves owned by other blacks. That's 1.37 million slaves.
- In the Congo, almost every pigmy is owned by taller blacks. They're also occasionally eaten for the magic power.

It's okay to rant and rave about slavery in the USA that ended a century and a half ago, but that just gets a pass. Because, ya know, it doesn't involve whites.

Also:

?The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with ?intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,? to help educators understand their own ?white privilege,?

He wants to make minorities feel better about themselves by shitting all over whites. Fuck that wetback. Send his ass back to Mexico. And the rest of them, too.

This made me laugh:

Now that you?ve been made aware of the evil of PB&J, there?s only one question left to answer: Is white bread more racist than whole wheat?

You guys find the most awesome news stories ever. I am going to go eat a pb & j sandwich.

Fun facts:
- The place right now that has the most slaves is Niger. Eight percent of the entire nation is black slaves owned by other blacks. That's 1.37 million slaves.
- In the Congo, almost every pigmy is owned by taller blacks. They're also occasionally eaten for the magic power.

It's okay to rant and rave about slavery in the USA that ended a century and a half ago, but that just gets a pass. Because, ya know, it doesn't involve whites.

:roflmao: oh black people..

racist pb&j's and "white privilege"...what will liberals come up with next :daydream:

MP9004025071.jpg

******** Don't F*ck with my peanut butter & jam ********

your tastes are exquisite...

BLT = farmer-grown tomatoes + romain lettuce + oven-cooked bacon + homemade garlic mayonnaise + slightly-toasted sourdough

I love to cook. Stuff like Hong Kong French toast, peanut satay chicken, lemon pepper honey toast, teriyaki sauce, oven-baked jalapeno poppers, etc.

Sadly (?), I've been keeping to a good diet and haven't made a lot of that lately. :(

Lemon Pepper Honey Toast

Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt
- 1/3 - 1/2 loaf French bread

Directions:
- Combine butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and ground pepper together.
- Smash and mix everything well with a fork. Season with a pinch of salt. Taste to try, and adjust to your own taste.
- Cut about 6 slices 1-inch thick toasts with the French bread.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, toast the bread slices until golden brown. Spread the butter on each toasts immediately. Serve warm.

BLT = farmer-grown tomatoes + romain lettuce + oven-cooked bacon + homemade garlic mayonnaise + slightly-toasted sourdough

I love to cook. Stuff like Hong Kong French toast, peanut satay chicken, lemon pepper honey toast, teriyaki sauce, oven-baked jalapeno poppers, etc.

Sadly (?), I've been keeping to a good diet and haven't made a lot of that lately. :(

Lemon Pepper Honey Toast

Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt
- 1/3 - 1/2 loaf French bread

Directions:
- Combine butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and ground pepper together.
- Smash and mix everything well with a fork. Season with a pinch of salt. Taste to try, and adjust to your own taste.
- Cut about 6 slices 1-inch thick toasts with the French bread.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, toast the bread slices until golden brown. Spread the butter on each toasts immediately. Serve warm.

Damn, will you marry me? I've never even heard of food like that. And member since 2004, has anyone else been on here longer than you?

Damn, will you marry me? I've never even heard of food like that. And member since 2004, has anyone else been on here longer than you?

Oh, I see how it is. You only love me for me food! That's it, I'm going back to mother's! :sob:

Another good and simple recipe: Hong Kong French toast

Get some white bread and remove the crusts. Unlike usual French Toast, you don't use milk; you only use eggs. Use about 2 large eggs per two slices (it doesn't scale equally). Whip the eggs a bit and dredge the bread. Put down a pat of butter for each slice you put on the skillet. After you cook the first side (about 4 minutes) throw down another pat of butter and flip the uncooked side of the toast onto it. Cook another 3 or 4 minutes. The lack of milk and the molten butter causes the sugars in the bread to caramelize, which makes it naturally sweet. I prefer to top it with honey or agave nectar, and not syrup.

There are a few that've been here longer than I, but not many.

Going a little far with this sensitivity thing nowadays. ... that's racist that I can't have pb&j

Back