• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm back bitches

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tomorrow begins the transformation from worst shape of my life to best shape of my life. I usually take the hunting season off from the gym, this year I haven't made it to the gym since my beach trip in late July. I killed my buck on Wednesday with bow and arrow, now I'm ready to put down the IPA's and twinkies and start killing it in the gym again. I signed up for the Arnold Pump and Run in Ohio on March 2. Right now I'm 5'11, 207, fat, lazy, could probably bench my weight for 6 reps.

By March 2, I hope to be 190, running 7 minute miles and benching my weight for at least 15 reps.

I have a lot of respect for bow hunters, shit's pretty tough.

Only if they're hunting boar :coffee:

Boars easy..

watermark.php

:lol: fair play

Only if they're hunting boar :coffee:

I actually do hunt boar, in addition to deer. The problem with boar is that they never stop moving. Deer move super slow when they think they are being sneaky. So if you are sneakier and you are watching them from up in a tree, they are basically sitting still - taking two steps every 30 seconds. Easy to get a clean shot. Board just haul ass every where they go.

I actually do hunt boar, in addition to deer. The problem with boar is that they never stop moving. Deer move super slow when they think they are being sneaky. So if you are sneakier and you are watching them from up in a tree, they are basically sitting still - taking two steps every 30 seconds. Board just haul ass every where they go.

Yeah bro I'm just talking shit. Look fwd to your transformation :thumb:

Back