Anabolic America

How to order from our website (anabolicamerica.net)

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Post How to order from our website (anabolicamerica.net)

1. Be sure to log on to: CLICK HERE TO AUTOMATICALLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE.
    2.On the left hand side of our website, you will see the navigation panel were you can select from: INJECTABLES, ORALS, HGH, ETC. (Be sure to click on your desired selection)
    3. Once you've clicked on for EXAMPLE: "ORALS", Select through the orals of your choice.
    4. If for EXAMPLE: your choice is "AnAvaR", Click on the blue basket below the description of the product of your choice. By doing this, it will take you to another page where it gives you the option of how many of the products you would like to order. In addition, it even gives you a description of the product you want to order.
    5. Click on the BOX of (QUANTITY) for how many of that product you want. Then, click on "ADD TO CART"
    6. If you are done ordering, the next page will show you what you ordered, how much, and if you want to continue shopping.
    7. If you are ready for checkout: BE SURE TO HIT THE "CHECKOUT" button.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

NOW, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHEN YOU GET TO NUMBER 7, IT WILL PROMPT YOU TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO FULFILL THE ORDER. I VOUCH THAT ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RANGING FROM: NAMES, ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS ETC. IT KEPT AT THE HIGHEST OF CONFIDENTIALITY IN OUR WEBSITE.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    8. Next, after clicking the checkout button, it will not take you to the pages where you add an address for shipping. Because WE ARE DOMESTIC, IT IS 100% OK! FOR YOU TO ADD YOUR ADDRESS AS WE DO NOT DEAL WITH CUSTOMS, OR ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT. YOUR PACKAGES WILL GET TO YOU WITH NO WORRIES AT ALL.

9. After putting your address and if you have notes for us place that in the "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" Next you can be sure to click on the "CONTINUE" BUTTON.

10. The next page will take you to where it will show you your total with shipping and payment method: IN THIS AREA, THIS IS WERE YOU CAN PLACE YOUR "DISCOUNT CODE" So that you can make your price go WAY LOW!!!!. All discount codes given to you will be inserted here.

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR NEW WEBSITE, AND MANY CLIENTS ENDURING SOME MINOR ISSUES WITH US, WE ARE GIVING YOU 30% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. BY DOING THIS BE SURE TO ADD THIS CODE:breakbones30

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO P.M (PRIVATE MESSGE) MYSELF BREAKBONES, OR ANABOLIC AMERICA; FOR YOUR ORDERS, OR ANY GENERAL INFORMATIONS INCLUDING CYCLE ADVICE AND MUCH MORE.

BE SURE TO STAY TUNED AS ANABOLIC AMERICA HAS MANY THINGS LINED UP AND IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by breakbones; 11-27-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    INFO FOR THE NEWBS:
    *OUR SUB-FORUM WHERE YOU CAN LEARN: CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO BUY GEAR ON ANABOLICAMERA.NET:CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO GET 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER: CLICK HERE!
    *TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP: CLICK HERE!
    For 30%off your order enter promo code: breakbones30
    www.anabolicamerica.net

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

placed my first order todaylooking forward to trying your products!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

placed my first order todaylooking forward to trying your products!

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

U made a good choice trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Powered by BREAKBONES
    INFO FOR THE NEWBS:
    *OUR SUB-FORUM WHERE YOU CAN LEARN: CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO BUY GEAR ON ANABOLICAMERA.NET:CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO GET 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER: CLICK HERE!
    *TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP: CLICK HERE!
    For 30%off your order enter promo code: breakbones30
    www.anabolicamerica.net

Rep Points

I'm ready to try it out

Rep Points

How do you pay? I placed an order but couldn't find instructions on payment.