• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hgh humantropin sale! Buy 2 get 1 free! 7 days limit!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HEY GUYS...
I GOT SOME NEW STOCK! SO ONLY NEXT 7 DAYS,EVERY MEMBER FROM IRONMAGAZINEFORUMS AND ASF FORUM,CAN RECEIVE THIS MADD OFFER FOR BRITISH DRAGON HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE HGH HUMANTROPIN!
SO YOU BUY 200IU AND TOTAL YOU WILL RECEIVE 300IU!
Buy HUMANTROPIN BRITISH DRAGON (human growth hormone) Online at World Pharma
THIS WILL COST YOU ONLY 1030$ AND YOU WILL RECEIVE 300IU!

DO NOT WAIT,ORDER NOW,ITS ONLY FOR 3 GUYS!- 3 ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN FOR THIS MADD OFFER!
IF YOU MAKE ORDER,URGENT LET ME KNOW HERE OR OVER SHOP TO ADD YOU AS IRONM MEMBER 1 KIT HGH FREE!

BEST-REGARDS

WP

PS: IS WP STILL EXPENSIVE ;)

go-crazy-o.gif

WP been offering some really great deals over the last few months . Nobody can EVER complain about prices anymore . If you dont like him thats fine but nobody can use prices as an excuse to talk shit anymore

WP been offering some really great deals over the last few months . Nobody can EVER complain about prices anymore . If you dont like him thats fine but nobody can use prices as an excuse to talk shit anymore

Yeah,big big true!

New British Dragon rHGH Lab Results

10 iu British Dragon rHGH was injected IM in the left deltoid. The blood draw was 3 hours and 4 minutes post injection.

British Dragon Growth hormone, serum result was 20.6 ng/mL

As a comparison 10 iu USA pharmacy Tev-Tropin result was 19.7 ng/mL

Obviously the British Dragon is genuine and properly dosed.

I'm very happy with these results and recommend British Dragon rHGH.

51944d1376859956-new-british-dragon-rhgh-lab-results-britishdragon-rhgh-1-.jpg

51945d1376859956-new-british-dragon-rhgh-lab-results-britishdragon-rhgh.jpg

51946d1376859956-new-british-dragon-rhgh-lab-results-britishdragonlabs.jpg

Thanks heavy for info..i hope guys will be smart and grab that 3 offers i have for 3 guys only! ;) first 3 guys!

man I wish I could drop that much cash at one time. I would be all over this if it was buy one get one free which would still be over 600 bucks after shipping and the wu scam. but I would order today if it was. just no way in hell the wifey would let me drop over $1100 at one time this close to xmas and then I still have my gear bill. but still a really nice deal.

IML Gear Cream!
man I wish I could drop that much cash at one time. I would be all over this if it was buy one get one free which would still be over 600 bucks after shipping and the wu scam. but I would order today if it was. just no way in hell the wifey would let me drop over $1100 at one time this close to xmas and then I still have my gear bill. but still a really nice deal.

this is great deal,you cant get better hgh for this price on internet..no way!

Back