• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi from the UK

TVL

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, joined last night. Firstly, why when I press enter does it not start a new paragraph for me?? Forgive this mess as I would normally split it up. I am 30yrs old, (ouch, was my bday last week, I feel old!) My background for training was originally strongman, till I slipped a disc and spent 8 months messing about trying to get back to normal. I returned to training, and found I just didn't have the passion for it anymore. So switched to "conventional" training, and am really enjoying it. Stat wise, I am 6"2, weight is 106kg (230ish lbs) and my bodyfat is around 18%. I have no real interest in cutting bodyfat as yet, because I have very long limbs I tend to look extremely skinny if I do, plus I enjioy food too much. Also, I have quite a few weak areas I need to improve before I even consider it. I train with my gf, she is 20 and has a long term ambition of competing in figure/physique. Training literally consumes our life, if we aren't training we are reading up on it etc etc. We are both qualified Personal trainers, I work in the industry with clients sent to me by their doctor for medical conditions. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Welcome to the community.

Welcome!
Great to have your knowledge around here!
Glad to have ya here!

Welcome

Welcome to the board.

IML Gear Cream!
welcome

Back