• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Riptropin

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be repping a new source being added in a few days. Bloodwork will be done by 3 respected members of this community. If you have any interest in buying real Riptropin GH please contact Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net for more details. I am also here to answer any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Good guy here guys, bushmaster has been around the boards for years.

Friend just had a 3 day TA!

Very fast!

Rips are all I use when I can't get my Sero. Good stuff!!! :)

/V
I'm excited to use some Rips. Can't remember the last time I used them.

Serum testing is ordered. Let's see what these babies can do.

Riptropin

attachment.php

Attachments

• BuyRiptropin.jpg
    BuyRiptropin.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 555
Welcome to the forum! Always good to have guys with REAL QUALITY hgh in such a messed up market of greed. May check you guys out soon.

Heavy, did you by chance check the serial number with the Riptropin.com - Anti Counterfeiting site? Just curious because I have seen a lot of these knock offs lately. And please, I'm in no way saying these are fake...just wondering if they check out on the website.

/V

Funny enough I checked one this am and it didn't check out. I can assure you they aren't knock offs unless The Provider sells fakes?

a lot of people have been complaining about security codes already being checked (not from you).. one guy i know bought from provider as well.. but everyone says he is great so i wouldn't worry.. but there was a guy pushing fakes.. they had gh in them but he was cloning the boxes and putting same code on all of them..

if heavy says you good.. you are good... but a serum test never hurt anyone..

Heavy, did you by chance check the serial number with the Riptropin.com - Anti Counterfeiting site? Just curious because I have seen a lot of these knock offs lately. And please, I'm in no way saying these are fake...just wondering if they check out on the website.

/V

Heavy when checking The Provider said to have no spaces in between. So it should be 16 digits and no spaces.

IML Gear Cream!
cool are you going to test them and show results and if so when? thanks

Yes, good or bad the results will be posted as always. My draw is in the morning.

My draw is scheduled for next Friday if I have an off chance before then it will be sooner. And I believe I will be getting a touchdown today as well. Bushmaster is a great guy, looking forward to testing these rips.

Got two boxes of rips left but was just looking to get more, perfect timing !!!

well I'm curious as hell

I'm sick to fucking death of living in this GH-free desert :(

awwwwwww..want me to txt you pics of my kits?

teasing, what I got would last the boys a month tops

I've been quoted kits for $1,000 down under .. And it's probably GHRP or pixy jizz :(

Back