• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Hair Report

trinsdad

The All Unknowing!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well...for you fuzzy guys or guys who hate shaving Nair for Men is out. I just tried it and it is AWESOME!!

THe best thing is..your hair is removed in 4 minutes....no more standing around for 15 minutes. Put it on...stand around nude for a bit...jump in the shower and it gone..GONE!

A bit messy at first if your of the Wookie clan but regular use of the stuff keeps your skin baby smooth (do to the moisturizors..or the pealed off layer of flesh...I cant tell yet)

However its fast easy and doesnt smell as bad as the old stuff.

Two Thumbs up! :thumb: :thumb:

Pick it up at Walgreens or your drug store....

Now I can go to the beach with out being asked to remove my coat :D

I got a major break out and rash on my genitals when I used nair. Funny thing is I only put the stuff on my back, go figure.

;)

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I got a major break out and rash on my genitals when I used nair. Funny thing is I only put the stuff on my back, go figure.

;)

You must have some very sensitive skin. :funny:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry

;)

A possible hypothesis :
1) You put the stuff on using a double mirror and the ???back??? was really the ???front??? :confused: or,
2) You have jock itch or some other more nefarious habit that you are not consciously aware of... :hehe:

Nair supposedly is very similar to Draino, maybe they weakened it because they warn against sensative areas.

i surely need that, they used to call me chewie in highschool :mad:

nair?

how long does it last before ya have to redo it? Also, if ya do it enough times does it stop the hair growth altogether? Whats the diff between nair and nads?

has anyone tried kalo or any other hair growth inhibitors. and do they work. ive tried nair , but the the nair for man, and dont really like it.

Originally posted by Badger
How is it on the nether region? :scared:

Never put Nair on the Nads!

Never Put Nair on your face or head either.

Back