• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Enter Now!

IML Gear Cream!
This is going to be fun. Just got back on diet today.

370g pro
750g carbs
110g fat
5470cals

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 211.4lbs
Catergory: Bulk

I was in fairly good shape up until about four months ago. I'm on HRT and my useless endo took me off of all meds for that entire time. I had my levels checked once a month and they came back in around 1-2nmol/L everytime (reference range is 8.0-29.5nmol/L). I suffered all of the symptoms of low T levels, lost my motivation, barely worked out, and didn't eat nearly as clean as I usually would.

I've since found a new doctor and am back on HRT. I want to get back to where I was and beyond that. I would like to bulk now so that I can do a really good cut in the spring/summer time.

The first three photo's of are when I was in shape, the last one of them being right before I was taken off of HRT (I was 220lbs in the final one).

The rest are my current ones.. and well you can see why I want to get back to where I was. I also have some gyno because the adex I used on my last blast was bunk (I'm going under the knife soon to have it removed). I love you guys and will show you a true transformation (I have one of the best food prep coaches out there, ask HeavyIron :) )
well not bigger than me...but taller longer...better shape than most here...look to have good genes for quads

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 211.4lbs
Catergory: Bulk

I was in fairly good shape up until about four months ago. I'm on HRT and my useless endo took me off of all meds for that entire time. I had my levels checked once a month and they came back in around 1-2nmol/L everytime (reference range is 8.0-29.5nmol/L). I suffered all of the symptoms of low T levels, lost my motivation, barely worked out, and didn't eat nearly as clean as I usually would.

I've since found a new doctor and am back on HRT. I want to get back to where I was and beyond that. I would like to bulk now so that I can do a really good cut in the spring/summer time.

The first three photo's of are when I was in shape, the last one of them being right before I was taken off of HRT (I was 220lbs in the final one).

The rest are my current ones.. and well you can see why I want to get back to where I was. I also have some gyno because the adex I used on my last blast was bunk (I'm going under the knife soon to have it removed). I love you guys and will show you a true transformation (I have one of the best food prep coaches out there, ask HeavyIron :) )

GREAT! i am sure you are good for bulk..

So many big guys here that I don't know if I dare to post my pics...

24 years old
5'8"
177lbs this morning
Bulk is what I want to do, as well as gain strength (I am a powerlifter who wants to be aesthetic some day)

Click to resize

Decided to show you a side pic, click to resize:

Gotta bring those skinny arms up!

Well in may here a couple more pics about me , first one is in 2011 , i took the WABBA world and european championship in Budapest ( Hungary ) in the 50+ cathegory , one of the most beautiful moments of my whole life , second pic is from this year at the WABBA swiss nationals in Epalinges ( Switzerland ) where i won the my the 50+ cath.
226160P618322220800x600.jpg

831392477751102008762197805991815118522o.jpg

Joe are you entering for cutting or bulking?
cutting man , i weigh nearly 210 pounds now . My weight on stage is around 185-188 pounds so was thinking of goin' for a cut ...maybe next year i'll go for the NABBA world championship in Dublin ( received an invitation ) , that's in june 2014 .

cutting man , i weigh nearly 210 pounds now . My weight on stage is around 185-188 pounds so was thinking of goin' for a cut ...maybe next year i'll go for the NABBA world championship in Dublin ( received an invitation ) , that's in june 2014 .

super solid joe..watching you cut would be interesting for sure...good luck at World's if ya go..

Thanks , if get chosen i'll give my best as i always do and try to be as shredded as possible in the given time frame....this competition has got me more motivated than ever !

IML Gear Cream!
Joes pics have me feeling fat again.

Look great and nice to see someone here who has got down to that level of bf. I almost have to forget how painful it can be before I start any prep. Good luck.

Today at midnight central time is the final deadline for entries.

Sometime tomorrow evening I will be making a decision on the contestants who will be participating.

Keep in mind entries are also being accepted at ASF!

We have some awesome entries, very stoked to kick this off and find out who will win the Mr and Mrs Transformer title.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

i think fro cuts it would be more interesting to see bushmaster and joe vs heavy....the other guys compete on stage and heavy always wins against us losers

No offense to anyone...Bush cuts too show level conditioning and everyone else is battling for second...

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Ent...

Well I'm using the same prep coach HI has used in the past, it should be interesting.

Would you mind sharing the coach info with me? You can PM it to me if you want. I need to prep for surgery next month. Thanks.

thats what i was saing...be cool watching our mvp heavy going against guys like that

That wouldn't be fun for me because 10 weeks of me cutting hard I'd probably be sub 6-8%. Shit if WP wants to sponsor me I'd do it!

its a conspiracy to keep you out

Unlike the vast majority of the upstanding keyboard warriors on the boards...OSL has a job...yes it actually requires not posting online all day....I'm sure he will chime in soon..

blasphemy

im gonna go back to reading your fat girl thread

So sorry for the inactivity guys, I have been lurking through my Note 3, just have been so swamped. Things are slowing down slowly so everything will be just fine.

As to the website, it will be back up and kicking in an hour, I failed to update my billing system with the new business accounts... oops. As for the registration, For now I urge everyone to subscribe, as the back end sign up features is tweaked and programmed. I will send out a mass email once the new features are live and working. Soon there will be some very innovative features for members only, that will greatly benefit the fitness and bodybuilding community, No one has done, what Elite is going to be doing...

To the contest. there are some very good entries, and I am very current on everyone who has entered. I will be making the announcement tomorrow evening, it looks we are going to have a very good spread of competitors who I feel are going to put on a great show, with alot of work.

Who do you think will be the next Shred Mr Transformer, Bolo Mr Transformer, and Mrs Transformer ?

keep up the activity! prizes will be periodically given out during the entire contest!

I'm active...where's my prize??...active with what I'm not sure..

Back