• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EliteBodyTuneup.com & World-Pharma Present the Mr Transformer Challenge! Enter Now!

IML Gear Cream!
one pose from the front is good i believe...hair is optional...

5'6" 240lbs and if I get chosen hope to get to 250 and be a lot leaner.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385768467990.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385768467990.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 65
And who said test won't grow body hair....

Lookin big bushmaster

Well, I'll probably post 3 anyways.. Side chest, most muscular and rear lat spread. Bulking sucks, I'd rather cut but then again, I wouldn't have anything left after cutting, lol!

At least you're lucky to have hair - I'm 24 and hair doesn't grow even when I'm pinning testosterone!

Don't worry, late bloomers still hit puberty sometime

So many big guys here that I don't know if I dare to post my pics...

24 years old
5'8"
177lbs this morning
Bulk is what I want to do, as well as gain strength (I am a powerlifter who wants to be aesthetic some day)

Click to resize

So many big guys here that I don't know if I dare to post my pics...

24 years old
5'8"
177lbs this morning
Bulk is what I want to do, as well as gain strength (I am a powerlifter who wants to be aesthetic some day)

Click to resize

looking good man...how much are you eating now?..what kind of food sources?

IML Gear Cream!
I need to cut.

I'm hairy, (not Bushmaster hairy) fat and haven't trained since my membership expired in October other than a few gym visits while gym shopping. I have also been on a low dose Test only cruise for quite a while now. Currently I'm eating pie....

What happened to the pizza avi?...enter the contest....theres a category you can eat pie with....

What happened to the pizza avi?...enter the contest....theres a category you can eat pie with....
I'll see how my labs come back and if everything is semi normal I'll consider doing a cut blast. Been trying to keep things safe lately.

someone send me the short powerlifting kid as a present at the end of this...

tyia

Things are getting interesting :winkfinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPqmyHlkko0

1461188_698415133511813_1325029135_n.jpg
1463946_689941121025881_252892169_n.jpg

looking good man...how much are you eating now?..what kind of food sources?
4200-4300kcal/day

270+ grams protein, 500+ grams carbs and rest from fat.

Protein from red meat, chicken, salmon, milk and quark (the last 2 are pretty unconventional in the States I believe but where I live it"s normal source of protein for us).

Fats from salmon and nuts.

Carbs from rice and dark bread.

Been trying to stay lean because of push/pull meet that is next Saturday (shooting for good Wilks points) but after that it's time to grow!

4200-4300kcal/day

270+ grams protein, 500+ grams carbs and rest from fat.

Protein from red meat, chicken, salmon, milk and quark (the last 2 are pretty unconventional in the States I believe but where I live it"s normal source of protein for us).

Fats from salmon and nuts.

Carbs from rice and dark bread.

Been trying to stay lean because of push/pull meet that is next Saturday (shooting for good Wilks points) but after that it's time to grow!

Forgot to add that I'm not big on supplements so most of that comes from real food.. 5-6 meals/day and 2 shekes on top of that (intra workout shake and post workout shake).

Probably there's a few things holding back your growth/weight gain...on the surface that appears like a lot of cals for someone your size..but digestion could be a issue...you have a ton of slow digesting foods and they may not be doing just that...

Another could be in your training. ...powerlifter/strongmen tend to lift one way....and that way doesn't attack every muscle fiber and create time under tension...if you look at some of the biggest (muscle wise)powerlifter /strongmen...they train a lot like bodybuilders at times..ie: Derrick Pondstone..Marius Pujanowski(sp?) and Stan Effering......so you may just need to mix it up....

5'6" 240lbs and if I get chosen hope to get to 250 and be a lot leaner.

you are huge..i am sure you are best of the best for cutting..in 10 weeks with diet,good cycle and good gh,you can come to 4-6% BF and be ready for show..and win this chalange! but you need to shave ;)

Kos, you wanna do the cutting contest right? what would you be shooting for for bf% Im curious...

it'd be interesting to see if you could pull it off for sure...

I think a lot can be accomplished in ten weeks (I thought the contest was 8 weeks tho? did i screw that up?)

Back