• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the f@&$ is happening to this place?

IML Gear Cream!
images

this is DLATS push up motivation

Stock in watermelon is about to go up 75%. Buy now and thank DJ later.

Stock in watermelon is about to go up 75%. Buy now and thank DJ later.

and weirdly Im fixated on the fact that dudes got skin like an iguana AND is wearing a coral necklace

Wow ! 20 + post on how the world would be a better place and how stupid questions get everyone pissed off . Who decides what questions are stupid ? Are some questions cool and others not ? Sounds like a lot of people with something good to offer this forum are to busy bashing noobs or complaining ! That's why the content of the boards are lacking , a stupid question only takes up one line if no one feeds into it . Oops , I forgot , lots of people would rather complain than initiate filling the board with content that would make it "like it used to be ".

True that and I dont have shit against you at least you keep it real and thats what I was talking about. Your fat and been doing gears for years from your posts and still look like doo doo but you keep it real. Ya with me fatboy?

Hold up kos....
(In kos voice)
Is there a single pic of you anywhere?

who the fuck are you, negged

Wow ! 20 + post on how the world would be a better place and how stupid questions get everyone pissed off . Who decides what questions are stupid ? Are some questions cool and others not ? Sounds like a lot of people with something good to offer this forum are to busy bashing noobs or complaining ! That's why the content of the boards are lacking , a stupid question only takes up one line if no one feeds into it . Oops , I forgot , lots of people would rather complain than initiate filling the board with content that would make it "like it used to be ".

Yeah your going to have to change your name

If I have said something out of line, you should explain to me what it is so I do not continue with an improper mind set.

If you would rather address this in a PM that is fine. I just don't appreciate being negged by a member I respect and not be told why. Im not a young punk just spouting out ignorance. I don't mind being reprimanded when it is warranted. But I'm I an clueless why you negged me.

I'm going to have to neg you again for bringing tears into anything goes.. :coffee:

I spoke out against dishonest sponsors and was banned for it. You guys will get nowhere with this. Even the admins are looking out for the people that pay the bills now. Give up, and go post dick pics any ag.

How do you know if you may have a slight problem with gyno ?

125219d1265343618-transsexualism-confuses-me-1.jpg

I spoke out against dishonest sponsors and was banned for it. You guys will get nowhere with this. Even the admins are looking out for the people that pay the bills now. Give up, and go post dick pics any ag.

Hold up. There are dishonest people in the underground steriod world?

^^ fuck off
Negged for wasting a great screen name.

true that and i dont have shit against you at least you keep it real and thats what i was talking about. Your fat and been doing gears for years from your posts and still look like doo doo but you keep it real. Ya with me fatboy?
witty

so me being fat has what to do with the fact you are not a contributor here

No not all. Just saying your ok in my book. Don't really care how you feel about me. Your a classic bro. You have used gear for years now and still look like a fatty but you have the balls to post pics, talk shit and even whore your wife out for free gears. I think it's fucking great. I was talking about other peeps but sorry you got your feelings hurt. Go buy a watermelon and do some pushups :thumbup:

Put up or shut up boy
u wanna be one of us
thats how we do it here
dont throw stones while hiding behind your computer

Anyway let's focus this energy on the 4 day gyno guy. Fighting with kos is just exhausting. I know I've done it a lot lol! You have to hate him first then you'll grow to appreciate him.

No stones throwing here bro but open your mouth and I'll throw ya time ding dongs. Hostess is back!!! Fuck yes. And thanks for the invite to be one of you but I'm good. Seriously sorry your feelings got hurt.

Anyway let's focus this energy on the 4 day gyno guy. Fighting with kos is just exhausting. I know I've done it a lot lol! You have to hate him first then you'll grow to appreciate him.
link?

no stones throwing here bro but open your mouth and i'll throw ya time ding dongs. Hostess is back!!! Fuck yes. And thanks for the invite to be one of you but i'm good. Seriously sorry your feelings got hurt.
how are my feelings hurt cause i point out real life...you have zero threads outside of being a rep...but you wanna clean house
shut up

idiot
i dont care...you are delusional...have fun with that...convo over...you are irrelevant...and your pussy shit just made it worse

Ahhh how cute just like my girl. You get defensive and lash out. Your boobs and the chick like attitude is hot. I love crazy chicks. They take dick good.

Back