• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the f@&$ is happening to this place?

IML Gear Cream!
Your post was retarded now start snorting aromasin before the gear kicks in and you are in real trouble!!:boobs:

i see you are a rep??your tes p and sus science book hasn't came in yet??what a dipshit.
"Your post was stupid "go back your google class bud and i think u have snorted a little more than aromison.

Lats has stepped on stage bud. He knows his gears :coffee:

Lats has stepped on stage bud. He knows his gears :coffee:
i have never stepped on stage and i certainly do not know my gears......but im still an expert :coffee:

These are the same guys I used to sell sweet n low to at the bar and they'd stumble around bragging about how coked out they are lol!!!

These are the same guys I used to sell sweet n low to at the bar and they'd stumble around bragging about how coked out they are lol!!!
that was YOU!!??!! you fucker!!!

JoeBad4 =
WpTORl.jpg

Well sure, you've been owned! :lol:
Owned because I said my nips got a little puffy??Wow that hurts:(NOT I COULD CARE FUCKING LESS WHAT A BUNCH OF KEYBOARD BOXERS THINK ..i guess after 3 days of anadrol this can't happen either right??if u think not I have some I will send ya.

Owned because I said my nips got a little puffy??Wow that hurts:(NOT I COULD CARE FUCKING LESS WHAT A BUNCH OF KEYBOARD BOXERS THINK ..i guess after 3 days of anadrol this can't happen either right??if u think not I have some I will send ya.
interesting, because my nipples got hard from this thread, i wonder if their is a correlation?

Im gonna need to see pics of everyones nipples

or put in a home gym so Im not on here at night anymore...one or the other

Beautiful melt:)

I see a bunch of fucking followers and keyboard tuff guys u fucks would look down and get on your news if I stepped in your mommas houses

Woooo......timeout joesbbads....theres a pecking order for free anadrol....and Admiral is above Cpt...sheriV says my cawk is much more Admirable then DJ's...

So the gearz come here first:)

I bet joebud could do damage on stage! In a wet shirt contest with his massive nipples!

Woooo......timeout joesbbads....theres a pecking order for free anadrol....and Admiral is above Cpt...sheriV says my cawk is much more Admirable then DJ's...

So the gearz come here first:)

I wonder when Jimmy is gonna notice any of these zingers gettin thrown his way..lol
:coffee:

I bet joebud could do damage on stage! In a wet shirt contest with his massive nipples!
i wish i could rep you more for that one, that was funny

Im wetting down my shirt as I type....I wont be outdone

dbio39.jpg

Back