• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blasting and cruising question

(Juggernaut)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been doing some research on this. One thing I haven't seen that comes to mind is the amount of muscular atrophy that happens when transitioning from blast to cruise. Is the loss noticeable? Please give your experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I cruise on 250mg of test. I normally blast with tren/mast or npp and an oral. I dont loose much weight or muscle when i cruise but i am def not as hard looking and strengh def decreases some. Thats just the nature of the beast imho. Gotta come off some time.

It really depends on how big you are. If your thirty or forty pounds over your natty limit you'll lose muscle and gain some fat for sure at 250mg test e/wk. I cruise on 250mg/wk test e and at least 300mg/wk EQ and I still lost quite a bit. Im going to up my cruise dose next time around.

Your going to lose some weight for sure, be weaker, and be softer. But it wont be anywhere near as bad as if you went through a pct.

last cruise was 150mg test/week + humalin R 12iu 3x day, 5 times a week. Lasted for 6 weeks, didn't lose a pound and my conditioning barely changed.

No tren?!?

I currently run 400mg test c and make great gains as a cycle but I am on trt for low test at 250ng so I'm really considering just blast cruise and wondering how much of a difference I'm going to see going from cycle to low natty test vs blast to cruise.

Btw if I cruise it would probably be at 125mg per week.

IML Gear Cream!
short blast and cruise...blast with some test prop/ace..mast p..tren A or any variation of short ester for 4 weeks..then pin some long test mid week 4 and cruise it for 4 weeks with some peps/slin/sarms etc...then back on the blast for 4 weeks..you wont lose but gain all the way thru...and the short hammer blast dont jack with your health markers anywhere near what some of the big long ester blast do..

I'm a firm believer if something isn't broke don't fix it. If I'm responding to 125 positively I'll keep it there until I plateau. At that point I'll raise. Sometimes less it's more.

Been doing some research on this. One thing I haven't seen that comes to mind is the amount of muscular atrophy that happens when transitioning from blast to cruise. Is the loss noticeable? Please give your experience.

It depends what you cruising on and how big and lean you are to start. There are ways to stay big without a boat load of anabolics but it may require a more stringent diet and exercise routine to stay there. It also depends on how long you cruise too.
It is actually beneficial to "shrink" or "soften up" at times then blast hard it actualy may get you to grow more.

Standard donkey, I'm interested in hearing your slin protocol. Would you be willing to pm it to me?

Standard donkey, I'm interested in hearing your slin protocol. Would you be willing to pm it to me?

12iu humalin R with first meal, 12iu 30 minutes before workout, and 12 iu about 4 hours later :coffee:

Standard Donkey, OldSchoolLifter, s2H.. question. Ive read all I could find (and retain) on the blast/cruise method. At 43 Ive got to start thinking about my health and also my gains are minimal by staying on cycles year round. Long story short, I am running about 450mg of Sustanan and 300 Deca a week. This is what I rolled into from a pretty aggresssive cycle this summer consisting of lots of Test, Tren, Masteron, EQ, orals etc..
I want to start the blast/cruise with a 4-6 week cruise. I've read to run 250mg of test but my question is how do I incorporate Peptides for the specific reason to keep retain any gains best I can plus aid recovery then start a 5 week blast with the compounds outlined in the blast/cruise thread. I think I need to start with a proper cruise. I appreciate any help I could get. I am new to this board.
thanks
GZR

If your cruising on 450mg sustanon and 300 mg deca ....that's a cycle not a cruise..

If we're you I would do this..

Blast 4 weeks...so low prop...mid mast p....tren a the highest ....so 50/75/100...add in 75-100mg proviron...

Then in the 4th week mid week pin 250mg sustanon...run the next 4 weeks on 250mg sustanon a week and this..

Ipamorelin/mod-grf 100mcg am/pm
Igf-1 lr3 mid morning (can vary on when you train)
Igf-des pwo

Or skip the peptides and pin 8-10 ius pwo on training days only .....then drop it back to 2-3 iu in the blast phase..or just use it for the cruise only...your choice...

I don't give slin advice online....its a rule I have and stick too...

Thank you so much bro. Yea, I meant I was currently running Sustanon and Deca NOT cruising, that is def not a cruise!
Can you advise on the timing of said Peps IF I workout at 5pm? I have read the timing is something that is important.
No prob on the slin, I understand that. I haven't used any insulin in over 7 years When I did I ran Humulin at 5-10 iu's pwo and then drank a specific drink of proteins, carbs, etc..

Back