• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

250 lb Bodybuilder submitted by 150 lb dude

good vid, Ive seen that one before, but I am willing to bet they are not actually at a 100 lbs difference. I would have guessed 50 or so, still an impressive take down !

I have had coitus sessions that wore me down to a lump of potatos. The bigger I get the less I want to fight anyone. I would be like butter bean. If I don't get you in the first minute I'm fked

I have had coitus sessions that wore me down to a lump of potatos. The bigger I get the less I want to fight anyone. I would be like butter bean. If I don't get you in the first minute I'm fked

I saw a 130 pound string guy submit a 210 pound shredded dude that was strong as hell. Difference:130 pound kid was an MMA fighter lol. Just because we are big mofos doesn't mean we can fight. Plus who am I kidding, I'm no fighter....more of a cuddly bear as my girl would say. That being said you fuck with me or my family I'm ready to throw down. I just don't look for fights.

I've experienced this same thing, wrestling with some buddies (no homo) who wrestled D1 in college. I have 80 lbs on these dudes but I gas out quick.

Man, after that guy hit me with a left, I'da choked that mutha phuqa out!

phuq that wrestling shit!

That brings back memories. I used to train with Pedro and he is a bad ass all day long. I was actually there that day and tried to find myself in the video but couldn't. Lance was talking shit on the radio and Pedro called in to call him out. Dumb ass accepted and there you go. It was a lot faster in real time and only lasted like a min before he tapped out.

bodybuilding equals strength but this does not equal a good fighter. fighting needs: skills, speed, strength, technique and more and most important STAMINA with no stamina you are only strong for a very short time.
BOB sapp is nearly 400 lbs of muscle and he gets his ass kicked by sub 200 lbs guys when the fight goes beyond 3 minutes

just saw the fight, the bodybuilder is just a sorry ass fighter and he is not 250 lbs. he was beaten easily by a classical arm lock move. he just has no fighting skills.

IML Gear Cream!
Strength and size only matters if you are trained and know how to use it. And even then there are limits do to bodies efficiency vo2 and muscular cramping lol

Lets face it we don't get big to fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good video. Anouther reason I don't look for fights.

Back