• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP deca looks like water?

usernuevo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all, i have to say that i've ordered from naps many times and had no problem.

I recently ordered 2 deca bottles few weeks ago, i just opened the box but the oil color looks different than the first time i used deca from GP. It looks clear like water and not slightly yellow than they used to be.

Anybody that ordered recently can tell me if they change the oil they used or something?

The guys looking for an explanation. Nuevo, there are different kinds of oils that labs use to carry the steroid. Some are darker than others, some yellow tint, some almost clear. Sometimes the steroid itself changes the color of the oil carrying it, i.e.tren. Google it, there's a lot of info on it by basskiller you might find enlightening. Don't think you have anything to worry about. Just my .02

First of all, i have to say that i've ordered from naps many times and had no problem.

I recently ordered 2 deca bottles few weeks ago, i just opened the box but the oil color looks different than the first time i used deca from GP. It looks clear like water and not slightly yellow than they used to be.

Anybody that ordered recently can tell me if they change the oil they used or something?

Its due to the MCT oil they use. MCT oil is very clear.

Back