• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Out for 4 Weeks, How long to get gains back?

BlackLabelSDMF

The One, The Only...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After graduation me and some buddies went to Havasu and long story short I FUBAR'd my thumb and have not been able to train for 4 weeks. I plan on hitting the gym again next week. Doc said it should be ok and bascially left it up to when I feel ready.

This week I have just been gettin' back on my training diet, running, swimming, and doin some minor things with the dumbells just to make sure it doesn't irritate the wound and so far so good.

My question is how long before I'm in the codition I was before? Granted its only been a month but I have lost some size on my arms, my delts seem smaller, traps too. Plus everything doesnt seem as defined though I think thats because of the bodyfat I gained. I kid you not I was confined to TV and books for the last month.

Strength too? I will of course have to start of with less weight but how long before I can get back to my old numbers?

Anybody else been in a similar situation and can give me some estimates?

Thanks!

It depends. I had a 6 week layoff, and its been near 3 months now, I'm 60-75% back.

i recently stopped working out for a month, wich was actually very positive cause i didnt loose to much muscle and my strength was still there (plus a renewed desire to lift weights again), even tho i still drinked my daily protein shake during this time.

Back