Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Just another alprazolam user scam!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Just another alprazolam user scam!!!!






    I got another aLprazolam guy who try to scamm me!!!

    what way he take? see guys...

    he say he got some tabs and say he take 6 tabs and dont feel anything,etc!

    then i tell him to send me pic of tabs he receive...and in pic he show tabs TIROMEL = CYTOMEL T3.......and when i see pic i say something is wrong since Tiromel is registered name foR T3-Cytomel in turkey...no way that tabs can be registered in India...

    But anyway i contact India pharmacy and see....ALPRAZOLAM USER TRY TO SCAM ME...


    just to see guys what all alprazolam user do..i really think to stop sale alprazolam-diazepam do forums members!

    Wp

  2. #2
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Points
    725748511

    .... So the moral of the story is ..ALPRAZOLAM USER TRY TO SCAM ??

  3. #3
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,118
    Rep Points
    2005627852

    Shoulda told him to triple his dose to start seeing some real results...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Popeye.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    16176808

    these dam scammers need to rot in hell!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,132
    Rep Points
    1192711478

    So the guys an idiot and cant read.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Lats View Post
    So the guys an idiot and cant read.
    i am sure he read strip what is it but he think i am idiot..
    now i wait his smart replay!
    thanks got i was able to cancel RESEND!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,145
    Rep Points
    164755976

    Like bigVic said WP, think you need to get out of the benzo trade.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HungLo View Post
    Like bigVic said WP, think you need to get out of the benzo trade.
    i think i will for sure need to do that for forums members...

  9. #9
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,323
    Rep Points
    2080294466

    Wp xanax are gtg.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  10. #10
    SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Points
    66658169

    I think I am going to investigative this by placing an order for some xanax!

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

    Pharma Grade Caber 20x1mg 50USD http://steelgear.net/mens-health/cabergoline
    Pharma Grade Caber 20x2mg 90USD http://steelgear.net/mens-health/cabaser-2mg

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I think I am going to investigative this by placing an order for some xanax!

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    great,you are welcome,but dont scam me

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,186
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    i think i will for sure need to do that for forums members...

    I think you should send them all to me...I will guard them...you will never get scammed again...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    I think you should send them all to me...I will guard them...you will never get scammed again...

    nice to hear that!

  14. #14
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,124
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wp xanax is good... please keep me on your list





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Wp xanax is good... please keep me on your list
    dont scam me and you are always welcome

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,894
    Rep Points
    1136175821

    goddammit, s2h beat me to it! I was going to suggest that very thing..send them all here, never be scammed again.


    "got her saved on my phone under big booty"

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    goddammit, s2h beat me to it! I was going to suggest that very thing..send them all here, never be scammed again.
    nice to hear that..
    this guy keep say he got turkey meds from India! and now he give me Custom thread to replay i am bad guy,etc..
    but i am sure custom already receive all after he not post anything and he see he make mistake !

  18. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Points
    389466307

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    I got another aLprazolam guy who try to scamm me!!!

    what way he take? see guys...

    he say he got some tabs and say he take 6 tabs and dont feel anything,etc!

    then i tell him to send me pic of tabs he receive...and in pic he show tabs TIROMEL = CYTOMEL T3.......and when i see pic i say something is wrong since Tiromel is registered name foR T3-Cytomel in turkey...no way that tabs can be registered in India...

    But anyway i contact India pharmacy and see....ALPRAZOLAM USER TRY TO SCAM ME...


    just to see guys what all alprazolam user do..i really think to stop sale alprazolam-diazepam do forums members!

    Wp
    Quote Originally Posted by 1HungLo View Post
    Like bigVic said WP, think you need to get out of the benzo trade.


    AGAIN MORE PROBS WITH BENZO HEADS!!! It's not worth your energy brother, and I'm sure you are not making a killing off the stuff as it's really dirt cheap to buy. I've been telling you for months to just stop selling it, haven't I? Is it worth giving junkies a door to open to start stepping all over your name? I would cut that shit if I was you. Another thing you may want to consider is to only sell them to your regular customers? That might be an option. I just hate seeing you get all bent out of shape every time a benzo head tries to fuck with you. They make and pay for one order, and at the end...you end up sending the order to them 3 times! Crazy bro. Just my opinion...I won't call you out on it any further. Good luck brother.




    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    AGAIN MORE PROBS WITH BENZO HEADS!!! It's not worth your energy brother, and I'm sure you are not making a killing off the stuff as it's really dirt cheap to buy. I've been telling you for months to just stop selling it, haven't I? Is it worth giving junkies a door to open to start stepping all over your name? I would cut that shit if I was you. Another thing you may want to consider is to only sell them to your regular customers? That might be an option. I just hate seeing you get all bent out of shape every time a benzo head tries to fuck with you. They make and pay for one order, and at the end...you end up sending the order to them 3 times! Crazy bro. Just my opinion...I won't call you out on it any further. Good luck brother.




    /V

    you are right...
    regular customers never complain..normal complain or blackmail guys from forums who always say i will post on forums you not sent,etc,etc...bulshit..and i always order some extra box for them and end of day they say not got anything..

  20. #20
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,297
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm still waiting too. Been about 4 months now. WP come on man.





    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com


    Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  21. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,186
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Stop bitching..I have been waiting 4 years for WP to adopt me...I even offered to change my name..

    s2hPee...now thats commitment..

    (Don't try too jump in on this SheriV...I can hear your mind working)
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I'm still waiting too. Been 4 months now. WP come on man.
    you know man i always order extra safe...to ship fast and safe for you...
    maybe post guy use it..
    as i say in pm..get me new ship ady and i will mail you 5 more boxes FREE!

  23. #23
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,297
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You told me the same thing 2 months ago. Come on man.





    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com


    Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    674
    Rep Points
    161299864

    Sorry guys but does anyone see the humor in these threads? Guys seem rather "anxious" in this one.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    You told me the same thing 2 months ago. Come on man.
    come on havy..you thin i scam you for something that its free..come on.i do not scam anybody in my life!
    as i say i can send again 10 boxes to new ship ady with no problem at all..
    i am honest man..if i do something wrong i can die now and all my 3 kids!

    I DO NOT SCAM ANYBODY IN MY LIFE! NEVER!

  26. #26
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,297
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All is good. WP made things right.

    Thanks WP!





    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com


    Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,894
    Rep Points
    1136175821

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Stop bitching..I have been waiting 4 years for WP to adopt me...I even offered to change my name..

    s2hPee...now thats commitment..

    (Don't try too jump in on this SheriV...I can hear your mind working)

    I was just thinkin SheriVP sounds amazing...


    "got her saved on my phone under big booty"

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,212
    Rep Points
    575889639

    just say you got it few min ago bro,hahahah and comapy Cipla!!! big one! now i can go sleep..heavyiorn is happy again ..

  29. #29
    Registered User
    Therealone80's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    GymRat, USA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    10

    Nice to see the love man!
    #LIftHeavy

  30. #30
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,186
    Rep Points
    2147483647






    I'm still waiting for the adoption papers...my sister SheriV2hpee is waiting also..
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 7 days madd alprazolam-xanax and dizepam offer!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:34 AM
  2. This is a scam, right?
    By lucifuge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 07:09 PM
  3. Scam or not?
    By rgrmike74 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 01:13 PM
  4. Scam?
    By silencer in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 01:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->