• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone wanna go in on a bag of Krokodil with me?

Oh shit! There's your zombies.

worst I've seen out here is your skin would get a greenish tint, that shit looks like its cut with draino. I'm gonna guess those people bought it from a dealer in downtown Chernobyl

worst I've seen out here is your skin would get a greenish tint, that shit looks like its cut with draino. I'm gonna guess those people bought it from a dealer in downtown Chernobyl

Gasoline is one of the main ingredients, but that's UGL krokodil. WP might carry some legit Krokodil for 143,890,435 dollars per gram.

Really, knowing all this why the fuck would anyone take shit like that? Yeah, I know a high is a high, but WTF?

Really, knowing all this why the fuck would anyone take shit like that? Yeah, I know a high is a high, but WTF?

Addiction is a terrible disease. Heroins harder for them to get now that the US invaded Afghanistan and they still need their fix. Codiene is supplied over the counter in russia and with a few household chemicals they can make krokodil. Prohibition is the most stupid thing ever, there's always going to be someone addicted to something. They might as well make all drugs legal so these guys can use safe products and have a chance at rehabilitation. But most people are fucking stupid and don't realize that.

Addiction is a terrible disease. Heroins harder for them to get now that the US invaded Afghanistan and they still need their fix. Codiene is supplied over the counter in russia and with a few household chemicals they can make krokodil. Prohibition is the most stupid thing ever, there's always going to be someone addicted to something. They might as well make all drugs legal so these guys can use safe products and have a chance at rehabilitation. But most people are fucking stupid and don't realize that.

I agree with you. Most think I am crazy when I say it.

I'll go halfy as long as we can sniff it ,,,Only junkies shot and smoke drugs

IML Gear Cream!
th

You could smoke this much weed and never have to worry about any of that other stuff.

Weed...the logical choice.

tumblr_m70tg7XJG21r0psrvo1_500.gif

Man that's some fucked up shit. Reminds me of an episode of Drugs Inc. when they're in Puerto Rico, and the junkies are getting "jungle rot" from shooting up.

I swear I bought codeine in vancouver otc, no?

I swear I bought codeine in vancouver otc, no?

I doubt it. They usually blend it with acetaminophen and caffeine. The caffeine is pointless but they add the acetaminophen to prevent abuse of the codeine (acetaminophen is really hard on your liver). However if you're smart about it you can do what I did. I got drunk one night during university and my friend threw me into a pile of tires. I wrecked my elbow and the doctor gave me a 100 tylenol T3's for the pain (I only wanted a couple for the day lol). There's 30mg of codeine in T3. I did a little cold water extraction on them and separated the codeine from the tylenol. I drank the codeine and got a good opiate high :)

diesel618 already on krokodil

Back