• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH,SLIN, IGF help

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting up again on the good stuff and wanted to know what type of protocol or how to run it. I have done research but would love to hear real world reactions.

My plan

4iu hgh 5am
cardio 5:15
Breakfast 6:30 5mg yohimbe,l carnitine 20mcg clen
Snack 10:00
lunch 1200 5mg yohimbe,l carnitine 20mcg clen
Snack 3:00
Preworkout 15iu slin 15mcg igf in each much group= 30 mcg total and work my way up higher, 4iu hgh, 5mg yohimbe,l carnitine 20mcg clen
15mins later 50g protein 50g karbolyn
intraworkout 50g karbolyn 50g protein w/bcaa (sip on karbolyn and bcaa, slam protein after my heavy sets)
postworkout 50g protein
dinner 8:00pm
before bed 50g protein

Now my question is basically should i split my hgh up like that or just take all 8iu at one time, also ive read 30 mcg is low, but i have legit IGF not research lab stuff. I all ways like to take stuff post workout personally. but would love to hear advice...

Most of the diet is going to be keto style with exception of the carbs due to slin.

Looks pretty solid! What kind of slin are you running? In my experiences i prefer to split the hgh into 2 shots, some people may argue 3 but I think 2 shots of 4iu is perfect!

What kind of igf are you running? You should start a log, I'd be interested in following your gains!

def split up hgh. more times the better. a lot of people are liking the every four hr inj.

personally i just do morning and post workout

you dont go hypo with the lack of carbs after you shoot that 15ius? your only getting down 100g. i like to hit that 10g per iu.

I get out of the gym at 730 and finishing my last bit of karbolyn at 100grams then dinner is another 50-70 grams normally. so thats 150-170 from like 545 to 8pm never had issues. If i slam another carb drink right after my work out so close to my dinner i find my self putting on extra fat.

8iu GH and IGF pwo equals more muscle...imo Torrent is a better post shake...

8iu GH and IGF pwo equals more muscle...imo Torrent is a better post shake...

also i am eating a full meal post work out really. So I dont want to add more carbs then i need to to my diet. I am in contest prep right now which is why most of the diet is keto with exception of during slin times, but if i can keep my carbs as low as possible that is what i want to do.

IML Gear Cream!
Split the GH in the am and after workout. IGF post workout as well or you can try it in the morning too. With 8IUs of GH im not sure what the IGF will do extra. You should get plenty of IGF from the GH itself. When I over do the IGF I cant stay awake all I want to do it's sleep all the time very annoying.

I don't want to get tied up in this thread as I simply do not like to engage in debates over matters involving insulin.

With that aside, just please keep one important thing in mind. When using IGF, our bodies become very very sensitive to insulin, hypersensitive to be more specific. So be extra careful when using both slin and IGF together. Less IGF pinned more often is key, IMHO. As I mentioned in one of my last (and most effective) posted protocols, using less IGF at a higher pinning frequency will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down regulation.

Like I said, I don't like to talk much about slin because I have seen the evil side of it up close. My protocol is still posted somewhere on the board, if anyone wants it....I will be happy to PM it to you for your entertainment. I will not post it in a thread anymore. Good luck, Jay!!!

/V

yeah thats the hard part about slin is people see guys that understand the risks of it or vets and they think oo i need to do this to get big. In reality I am doing this because I am trying to jump a weight class fast before the show. Originally I was a MW. But the middle weight competition is lacking i have some good friends that are beasts in LHW. so by april I am going to try to pack on clean size to bump a class or come in as an enormous MW and go for a win at a state show.

I would NEVER tell anyone who does not compete to run slin or igf. I can be very dangerous but safe at the same time. Safe if your entire day revolves around eating and dieting properly. When I am on slin, i dont go out those days I pin, I dont see movies I sit on my couch after the gym and keep my clean carbs in. Its dangerous for those who are well im going to go out and then they find them selves going hypo at 10:30 rushing to a fast food place.

yeah thats the hard part about slin is people see guys that understand the risks of it or vets and they think oo i need to do this to get big. In reality I am doing this because I am trying to jump a weight class fast before the show. Originally I was a MW. But the middle weight competition is lacking i have some good friends that are beasts in LHW. so by april I am going to try to pack on clean size to bump a class or come in as an enormous MW and go for a win at a state show.

I would NEVER tell anyone who does not compete to run slin or igf. I can be very dangerous but safe at the same time. Safe if your entire day revolves around eating and dieting properly. When I am on slin, i dont go out those days I pin, I dont see movies I sit on my couch after the gym and keep my clean carbs in. Its dangerous for those who are well im going to go out and then they find them selves going hypo at 10:30 rushing to a fast food place.

That's called good and responsible practice, brother!!

/V

What about after i build up my tolerance to IGF cause im starting at 30mcg and going up splitting it Pre and post?

I tried IGF and I tried GH. I like GH much better. It give me enough IGF to grow and not saturate my muscle cells. When I did IGF at 100mcg ED I def felt it but after 6 weeks it was unbearable. I grew much better on GH and less sides.
With that being said if your goal is to gain weight fast try test/GH/insulin.
500mg test(cyp/prop combo if you want)
4-6iu GH ED
40-60iu insulin ED (basically with every carb meal)
All you need to grow and go to all you can eat buffet:) .

If you want to still do IGF stay around 60mcg ED..30 in the AM and 30 post.

I tried IGF and I tried GH. I like GH much better. It give me enough IGF to grow and not saturate my muscle cells. When I did IGF at 100mcg ED I def felt it but after 6 weeks it was unbearable. I grew much better on GH and less sides.
With that being said if your goal is to gain weight fast try test/GH/insulin.
500mg test(cyp/prop combo if you want)
4-6iu GH ED
40-60iu insulin ED (basically with every carb meal)
All you need to grow and go to all you can eat buffet:) .

If you want to still do IGF stay around 60mcg ED..30 in the AM and 30 post.

100mcg of IGF is crazy if it is legit. My IGF is real pharm grade each bottle is only 100mcg i would go broke in a week lol. I am not running that cheap 1mg Research grade stuff. As for 60iu if slin ed that is way over kill for me and my pancreas. I know IFBB guys that do not even run that much slin period. The most I would run of slin is 10 morning and 15 post workout. As for anabolics I have that down this is not my first rodeo.

I got victors protocol and going to follow that to a T. I did my first IGF last week in my bicep and they feel fuller then normal. Either inflammation from the injection or its all ready working, but 3 days later after hitting biceps they still feel pumped and tight. Today I will be hitting them in my quads... Time for some fun.

I need to gain 10lbs of lean mass before april. Not 10lbs of weight but 10 lbs of lean mass. Which is going to be next to impossible but lets shoot for the stars. If i put on 10lbs of lean mass then I feel I can bump it to LHW and be a wrecking how in this division at this show.

Good luck bro.
Do what you think is good for you.
Yeah I did real igf and it was an overkill now thinking back.
I really dont follow anyone's protocol. I always write my own protocols based on my experience and what I know of compounds to do. It served me well so far at 6ft 260lbs I cant complain.

Well its 4 days later my biceps are still pumped and shoulders are still full. Normally my muscles kind of go down but they are just as pumped at if i was hitting them. I did 30 mcg in my chest this morning and going to another this evening but my chest an hour after the IGF and putting down some sweat potatoes are full of volume. Going for meal number 6 soon which is more sweat potatoes and dark chicken. Not going to be one of those guys thats all i gained 10 lbs in two days, but i can tell over night after jumping back on slin, hgh, and igf a difference in my build. My waist seems more tapered, bf seems to be dropping no official measurements but bro science, but i see more veins in my lower abs and everything feels tight.

I am back up to 208, my goal is to stay at this weight while dropping bf. If i hit 200 I think im going to come in WAY to small for the show. I hope to maybe hit 215 by jan 15 then revisit my diet to see where I am at. If i am sitting at 215 and lower bf from this then I think I can pull a win in LHW. Luckily for my the one guy i was worried about is 260 now, no way he is making this cut.

also i am eating a full meal post work out really. So I dont want to add more carbs then i need to to my diet. I am in contest prep right now which is why most of the diet is keto with exception of during slin times, but if i can keep my carbs as low as possible that is what i want to do.

imo if your keto pre-contest split the gh am/pwo and dont worry about the igf with the slin going..your not gonna have the carbs in there for it and remain in a ketogenic state..

just curious..why not carb cycle?..

IML Gear Cream!
imo if your keto pre-contest split the gh am/pwo and dont worry about the igf with the slin going..your not gonna have the carbs in there for it and remain in a ketogenic state..

just curious..why not carb cycle?..

no i am just running lower carbs in the AM during my cardio time frame and then after my slin shot when i really blast my workout I go to about 200 carbs from 5pm to 10pm no carbs on weds, sat, and sunday, but monday is a big carb day due to legs.

so far its working great, i have been lazy with the cardio, but my bf is dropping insanely fast, i am 17 weeks out and look like I am 6 weeks out right now. So far since I started back on slin/igf/hgh i have put on 1.5 lbs I am back up to 209. At one point before turkey day i dropped to 202. The only bad thing is my muscles are sooooo full right now that its hard to move around some times, like i feel pumped all day.

I got victors protocol and going to follow that to a T. I did my first IGF last week in my bicep and they feel fuller then normal. Either inflammation from the injection or its all ready working, but 3 days later after hitting biceps they still feel pumped and tight. Today I will be hitting them in my quads... Time for some fun.

Jay....please do me/us a favor and keep us posted on how your progress is going with my outlined protocol. It must have taken me close to 3 years to perfect it, along with gathering advice and and listening to those who have this shit nailed down to a science.

Only other thing I can suggest is to keep an accurate log of your progress, diet, and training. Count cals, carbs, shake times, etc. You would be surprised how many of my bros who ran my protocol send me an email asking me the most basic of questions because they "forgot". Heck, you could even go as so far as to write down what you eat. There is a really cool app for smartphones (android), one is called "Med Helper" and it's a really great program. Thing will go off and give you instructions on everything you have to do. You can set it so that she will keep waking ringing until you take your meds/shake/carbs, etc. There is a reminder option that will not let you fall asleep. W very handy tool....ya never know know bro. I'm sure there must be other apps out there, but this one works like a charm for me. Tells me how much I have left, when to call in for refills, when to do see my doc to get a script, when to get blood done, etc.

Some don't like to keep a "protocol" and just do what they "feel" is right. I beg to differ....there is no room for any margin of error when messing with slin and REAL IGF and GH. IMHO. Good luck bro.

/V

yeah all my meals are weighted and proportioned perfectly. I eat on the hour everyday. The only thing that changes times is my intro and post workout meals/shacks. I like to take my intra after doing my heavy sets and I preexhaust the muscle now before going into my heavy sets. Example I did chest yesterday and hit 30 reps of flys with the 30 dbs for 2 sets then super setted 16 rep 30lb flys with 100lb db presses each set to failure for 3 sets. Now it was time to get heavy on Incline since i was basically warm, i just did one warm up set of 135 to get the motion down, then jumped to 275 2 sets and 315 for 2 sets each one to failure. Then I slammed my drink. I actually hit 315 more then I did the 275, it was like i got a sudden burst of strength.

I should be starting Suspension soon to, staying off all orals for now. I want to keep those receptors fresh and my liver values as good as possible before i really deplete down closer to the show.

I will take all your advice victor so far i feel great, today is my day off and i feel like i need it, i started to pop allot of vit c as well. my new training I am doing inspired from John Meadows is destroying me and with winter and on gear i can feel my body is more receptacle to illness when i am this broken down.

also adding in 3g of fish oil 2 times a day. recommended by Shelby Starnes

I will take all your advice victor so far i feel great, today is my day off and i feel like i need it, i started to pop allot of vit c as well.

Very good man. Can't wait to hear your results! Did you know, that vit C actually acts like an AI to us? Yep, 3gr a day of vitamin C is almost like .25 EOD of adex from what I was "told", you can read more about natural AIs right here brother...

It's a Strong Tree that Withstands a Hurricane: Food; the Natural Alternative for Tamoxifen and Aromatase Inhibitors

/V

Well I hit 212 this morning from 208 - 212 and still just as lean if not a bit more.

diet has been

breakfast 40g protein 40 carbs
10am 30igf 4iu growth
1030 50g protein whey no carbs
1230 40g protein 40 carbs
430 30 igf 4iu growth 15 iu slin
515 50g protein 50 carbs
intra workout 50 carbs
post work out 50g protein
8pm 50g protein 50 carbs
11pm 50g protein no carbs

also just added in 800 mast ew.

the pumps are EXTREMELY painful all most unbearable on arm day and shoulder day. There are times i wanted to just walk out but i pushed through. Shoulders hurt the most because I also get a HUGE back pump when doing rear delts and get so much blood to them that its painful to lift my arms.

I havent started cardio yet, i was suppose to today, but i woke up freezing from night sweets that i just stayed in bed. I am sweeting so much from this tren that I have to keep a liter of water next to my bed or i wake up dehydrated and i am drinking 2 gallons a day.

also diet is basically all grass fed London broil, buffalo, free ranged chicken, and organic eggs. All protein is from True Nutrition. Sweat Potatoes, oats, pasta, and rice are my only carbs. other then Karbolyn

Keep up the good work bro, glad you can push through the pain. Diet looks sharp.

Try and get some melatonin or even better some Rozerem for your trensomnia. And yeah, ya gotta keep water next to you at all times. I wake up and sometimes chug a liter at a time....and listening to my wife go, "you and that fuckn tren go sleep on the couch!". I hate tren in the winter....I still get hot and want the AC on.

I was looking at those mattresses that can cool or heat one side of the bed or the other....I wonder if they work. I hate having to go outside in my boxers for a minute or so every couple of hrs. in 20 degree weather to cool off. I'm just asking to get sick....the Rozerem does a good job keeping me asleep (along with the clonazapam). ;)

/V

Keep up the good work bro, glad you can push through the pain. Diet looks sharp.

Try and get some melatonin or even better some Rozerem for your trensomnia. And yeah, ya gotta keep water next to you at all times. I wake up and sometimes chug a liter at a time....and listening to my wife go, "you and that fuckn tren go sleep on the couch!". I hate tren in the winter....I still get hot and want the AC on.

I was looking at those mattresses that can cool or heat one side of the bed or the other....I wonder if they work. I hate having to go outside in my boxers for a minute or so every couple of hrs. in 20 degree weather to cool off. I'm just asking to get sick....the Rozerem does a good job keeping me asleep (along with the clonazapam). ;)

/V

yeah winter is the worst because we have this double ply mink blanket thats like 30lbs and some how it ends up on me. ill wake up and just feel like im in a pool of water. but so far everything just looks fuller, shoulders are getting round arms are growing fast. I cant tell but i have some pictures we took for christmas of me flexing in a button up, i tried that button up on the other day and if i flex if feels like the sleeve will tear. So i know its working.

gains have been through the roof so far. I keep gaining more size and more size. Here is a pic from two weeks ago. i am a bit leaner now, with the IGF and HGH i have even cleaned up my diet. I still have my meals like planned but i still eat cookies, and ill grab a rock star.

i havent trained abs for over a year now because of a hernia. The only time it hurts is when i train abs, no issues with squats or deads. Its in my belly button cant really see it, but if i do abs it feels like my intestines are shifting and i cramp up. So i dont train them period lol. I am going in for surgery after my show though in april.

Attachments

• b571d60a6a7b11e3b352126f9f588c64_8.jpg
    b571d60a6a7b11e3b352126f9f588c64_8.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 7edb9ef06a7b11e382e612bb979d4bd2_8.jpg
    7edb9ef06a7b11e382e612bb979d4bd2_8.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
Back