• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug Abusing Bikini Competitor Ownage Thread

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it the retarded half brother of ironmag now? I haven't logged on there in months, so I decided to last night. Since then I've been shocked by the lack of knowledge, advertising and over all lameness of that site. I now see where some of the stupid shit I see on here comes from lol!!

you just mad that they dont have Men's Bikini Physique section there

FAGYBUILDING? :coffee:
something that lame almost deserves a negging.

lol nothing will be lamer than standing greased up in shorts on stage while old men cheering you up

lol nothing will be lamer than standing greased up in shorts on stage while old men cheering you up
Yes there is! Guys on the internet that don't train trying to put down competitors with physiques they can never attain. I give more credit to the shittiest looking no geek that gets on stage than I do to any bb forum poster with no form of credibility lol!! It's ok the world needs cheerleaders and towel boys to:coffee:
can you photoshop azza in a child beauty pageant for us all to laugh at now?

my dream physique..i wish i could ''attain'' that

s4xpc7.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure almost no one over there knows how the pit works.

my dream physique..i wish i could ''attain'' that

s4xpc7.jpg

Yes there is! Guys on the internet that don't train trying to put down competitors with physiques they can never attain. I give more credit to the shittiest looking no geek that gets on stage than I do to any bb forum poster with no form of credibility lol!?

so basically you was talking about yourself,right

I know you are but what am I. Lol come on picture boy do some funny photo shop tricks the whole physique things not for you lol!

I know you are but what am I

gonna make a tat of that quote

Lol that's basically what your saying. I meant to quote it fuck. It's been a while since you posted that pic. Unfortunately you don't post your own pics or this would be the shortest e battle ever bud. I'll send you my soiled shorts that you are so obsessed with? Would that fill the whole that azza left in your heart?

lol oh dont you worry son,i'' make sure this ''e-battle'' will last as long as possible..i'll be gentle promise

Don't be picture man. You better be sharp with the cut and paste I'm not your old cock warmer azza:)

Your editing titles? That's weak man. I expected a lot more. Pretty sad your down there already. Again my abilities to own and crush are shining through.

Hahahaaaa the 900th time you posted mine and the 10000 time you posted azza. I guess if it ain't broke... Hey picture boy!?
you are like the geek kid we let hang out with us because he had a nice house and car. Your a fucken geek but your good with Photoshop, so you get to hang out lol!!

It's been a long time picture boy must be burning the ball off his mouse trying to photoshop a masterpiece lol!! What a life. :jerkit:

Your editing titles? That's weak man. I expected a lot more. Pretty sad your down there already. Again my abilities to own and crush are shining through.
title change is great, please continue

i just want to know why d's is standing in his kitchen in his underwear with a newspaper and a white box on his face...only thing more confusing is why azza is at his house...im lost??

Back