Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Bromocriptine

Thread: Bromocriptine

Rep Points

Bromocriptine

I used the search feature but didn't come up with much talk about bromo on the forum. I acquired some bromo a while back and have yet to use it because of the negative side effects I learned about. Below is an excerpt I found that doesn't appeal to me.

"A drug most often medically prescribed for its ability to inhibit growth hormone and prolactin secretion via its action as a dopamine agonist."

I don't think inhibiting growth hormone is something I'm interested in. I am thinking about just trowing it in the trash. I've used caber, had good luck with it and have it on hand

Has anyone tried bromo? Results?

Thank you in advance brothers and sisters.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ive never used Bromo and Prami seemed to make me very sick, so its been Caber all the way for me. Ive noticed nothing negative from the caber except the price and availability.
    Take one for the team and try it out

Rep Points

Bromo is imo the worst of the 3 avail dopamine agonists. Prami is my DA of choice..btw it (prami) INCREASES GH substantially.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
    I used the search feature but didn't come up with much talk about bromo on the forum. I acquired some bromo a while back and have yet to use it because of the negative side effects I learned about. Below is an excerpt I found that doesn't appeal to me.

"A drug most often medically prescribed for its ability to inhibit growth hormone and prolactin secretion via its action as a dopamine agonist."

I don't think inhibiting growth hormone is something I'm interested in. I am thinking about just trowing it in the trash. I've used caber, had good luck with it and have it on hand

Has anyone tried bromo? Results?

Thank you in advance brothers and sisters.
    I have used caber and prami and bromo, I will only use pharma caber now. It is too often counterfeited and has the fewest sides of all of them. I found that bromo isn?t as effective with me and I switched to prami. The Prami gave me horrible sides and I made the decision to go big or go home. As far as the bromo, it can inhibit the secretion of GH but, as you know, as you age you produce very little GH anyway, so you?re not inhibiting that much. It would have no effect on injected GH as it merely slows the body?s production as opposed to attacking the hormone and destroying it.