Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

newbie "to take or not to take"

Rep Points

newbie "to take or not to take"

This may be silly but Im curious of the effects of implementing a thermogenic while taking var.. I currently take one first thing in the morning not only for a pick me up but to vamp my early morning work outs.... But not having cycled before i didnt know if u get that extra ump from the var alone or if taking one would be to much.... Not sure what to expect...

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

get off the var ASAP.. Orals with no Test and one var, how many mgs is one? i can tell you did little to no research on AAS.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

what is your diet like, any photo's not trying to get fresh just some front relaxed pics. How much cardio do you do a day and what are your stats. It is really hard to give training or supplement advice accurately when there isnt much details about you.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    what is your diet like, any photo's not trying to get fresh just some front relaxed pics. How much cardio do you do a day and what are your stats. It is really hard to give training or supplement advice accurately when there isnt much details about you.
    This ^^^^

Rep Points

get off the var ASAP.. Orals with no Test and one var, how many mgs is one? i can tell you did little to no research on AAS.
    Yes I am a chick and am still in the research stage... I Havent began taking any var jst yet... So maybe i need to be more clear... I take a thermogenic in the am.... And didnt know if it wld be something i wld continue

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

like i said if you want the best results please post more details...

stats:
    weight
    experience in the gym
    diet
    photos

and ect

i would never have a girl with average bf take var. There is no reason to add drugs if your issue is training or diet. I know tons of people that throw var winny tren and ect and expecting them to look shredded or lean and they end up getting made and say this is bunk when the problem is there either to fat to start var, diet sucks, and training sucks...

blot out your face post a pic.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

strictly speaking, without getting into goals/stats/diet and training...etc etc

to answer your question simply, var isn't gonna give you any oomph if you will..it will help with lifting and somewhat for endurance (I swear this is more perceived than anything though) and it does have a slight thermogenic effect on its own (read a paper somewhere) its really utilized to preserve muscle and "harden up" a bit.
    thermogenics of all kinds are run while running var without problems combining the two

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    strictly speaking, without getting into goals/stats/diet and training...etc etc

to answer your question simply, var isn't gonna give you any oomph if you will..it will help with lifting and somewhat for endurance (I swear this is more perceived than anything though) and it does have a slight thermogenic effect on its own (read a paper somewhere) its really utilized to preserve muscle and "harden up" a bit.
    thermogenics of all kinds are run while running var without problems combining the two
    if you can find the paper on the thermo with var i am interested.

AG is my home

Rep Points

to reiterate what has already been said, what are your goals and secondly what does your diet and training look like also bf %
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Please read our rules and post your stats, especially since you are doing "research". Like Jay said, we will be able to help you out a lot more with that information....and since you are a member of the opposite sex, I don't want to shut this thread down! lol Honestly, please post your stats....and you will get even better help if you post a picture of your body with your face covered/photoshopped out. With or without clothes is your call. lol

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

BOARD REP

Rep Points

if you can find the paper on the thermo with var i am interested.

heres an abstract from part of a larger study..it gives a bit of a hint of where to look more. I'm having a hard time digging up the rest of the research I was reading. my normal laptop died last week so im missing a bunch of stuff

Effects of oxandrolone on plasma triglycerides and postheparin lipolytic activity in patients with types III, IV, and V familial hyperlipoproteinemia

I don't happen to be a big fan of bro-science

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    heres an abstract from part of a larger study..it gives a bit of a hint of where to look more. I'm having a hard time digging up the rest of the research I was reading. my normal laptop died last week so im missing a bunch of stuff

Effects of oxandrolone on plasma triglycerides and postheparin lipolytic activity in patients with types III, IV, and V familial hyperlipoproteinemia

I don't happen to be a big fan of bro-science
    i like to incorporate a lil bro with my real science but not with drugs. I keep that straight science. But gym wise its all bro science theres a study supporting everything now lol. But yeah thats why i asked for the article because i love educating my self more.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yeah, I'll dig more this evening and see if I can't find more of what I was looking for specifically
    it might be over at dat