• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroid for you's Gen-Shi Products

sicvic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is your Gen-Shi? I recently purchased Gen-shi test E 1250 from you guys an I am currently running it. 250mg/wk. I herd some Gen-shi is underdoesed. Is yours? Should I run 500/wk instead of 250mg/wk. I herd someone got 1350 off those levels. That is fine for me now.

Gen-shi is always top notch. Ive never heard a complaint.

I wouldn't buy anything from this place though if you actually want to receive it.

That's probably one of the first truthful bashes here (and it's definitely not the first). I think he was screwed out of winnings or something.
He was warned prior to ordering. didnt listen got screwed. Now he posts everyday about it. You use international sources theres no gaurentee you will get anything. If you dont want to get punched in the face dont choose boxing as a hobby.

He was warned prior to ordering. didnt listen got screwed. Now he posts everyday about it. You use international sources theres no gaurentee you will get anything. If you dont want to get punched in the face dont choose boxing as a hobby.

You're an idiot Lats, no wonder people start threads to bash you.

I was told by the Mods to bash this sponsor on a daily basis until I received my goods so maybe you should mind your own business once in a while.

thread moved to Anything Goes! :lol:

They have primo amps for $2.00 each, i would jump on this deal.

IML Gear Cream!
$2 Primo amps are obviously fake. Or he's Santa Clause.......

Like I said the guy was warned and could easily view his section. He failed to do any research and got burned lol!! There should be a no complaint clause on international orders.

Yeah, I was definitely the fucking idiot here. Just not used to getting burnt. Jimmy said I might as well give up on this so that's that. Lesson learned.

Warning others that a sponsor isn?t reliable isn?t bashing if its true. Easiest way to end bashing is to send products, just sayn

I don't cry just fyi...I smash shit when I'm unhappy :)

I don't cry just fyi...I smash shit when I'm unhappy :)

frustrated-smashing-counter.gif

I know S4Y and they they are a good source. My last order with them took a very long time. Not so long that I was upset because I do understand international shipping. When it showed up it was clear what the hold up had been. Nothing to do with S4Y but with customs. I swear they must be getting lazy. My pack was opened up and you could see what was in it. Yet there it was in my mail box.

S4Y is good to GTG for sure!

It was Gen-Shi gear and it was top notch!

IML Gear Cream!
Hccb

I know S4Y and they they are a good source. My last order with them took a very long time. Not so long that I was upset because I do understand international shipping. When it showed up it was clear what the hold up had been. Nothing to do with S4Y but with customs. I swear they must be getting lazy. My pack was opened up and you could see what was in it. Yet there it was in my mail box.

S4Y is good to GTG for sure!

It was Gen-Shi gear and it was top notch!

Negged.

I have it, im currently running it at 250mgs/wk, I want to keep my levels around 1200-1350ng/dl. For right now. I ordered proviron and Gen-shi testo-E 1250. I made light orders and I didn't have a problem with these guys. 3 weeks tops It took to get to my house. I do hope 1hunglo gets his gear though.

Yeah, I was definitely the fucking idiot here. Just not used to getting burnt. Jimmy said I might as well give up on this so that's that. Lesson learned.

Im personally frustrated that they keep on doing theses GD contests and dont produce. and Im the first to tell people dont cry if you didnt put out dough. but when you put out dough in a contest its worse then getting straight scammed. additionally these bs contests are ruining the integrity of other sponsors contest. people read about getting burnt on any contest enough they dont want to participate in any contests or deals or whatever draws a person to the boards in the first place.

you're very serious today. I don't like it.

fuckin straighten out.

I think the clear gear he received over the weekend is making him see and think more clearly, a more philosophical Jimmy today, it's all good.

Back