ElitePeptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

mt2 td

Thread: mt2 td

Rep Points

Thumbs up mt2 td

mt2 td fast like the 30 got it today or yesterday will bw doing a review and i wish i got the igf lr3 bad when it was buy 1 get 1 but very poor lol i asked someone that did this i believe and they said the mt2 was gtg and the ghpr and cjc 1295 was gtg also so def am stocked to do this review me and the wife get dark on mt2 fast and will do an awesome review commimg up soon hope all goes well and if so got a new pep source like i said fast shipping gtg so far

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    mt2 td fast like the 30 got it today or yesterday will bw doing a review and i wish i got the igf lr3 bad when it was buy 1 get 1 but very poor lol i asked someone that did this i believe and they said the mt2 was gtg and the ghpr and cjc 1295 was gtg also so def am stocked to do this review me and the wife get dark on mt2 fast and will do an awesome review commimg up soon hope all goes well and if so got a new pep source like i said fast shipping gtg so far
    We were losing money on this deal, but people absolutely loved it! We welcome all feedback! Thank you for your support.
    www.ElitePeptides.com

Discount Code: elitepeptides15

BOARD REP

Rep Points

X2 delivery is top notch as are the GHRH peps. Keep us updated on the MT2, I'm gonna test some in a month or so.
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    really looking forward to the mt2 review keep us posted will be subscribing to this one!!