Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Accutane what to expect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rep Points

Accutane what to expect

Right guys iv finally been prescribed accutane by a dermatologist! I'm very happy about it I weigh right now 83kg 5'8 she is starting me of on 40mg a day then up to 80mg a day last 3 months if I can tolerate.

Iv had acne for a while I only get it on my back it's never been really bad it's persistent tho and my ex girlfriend convinced me to come off gear when I was with her and I had a breakout and it was the worst it's been and never really recovers from that,

That was about 5 months ago.. If I tan a lot it masks the acne very well to the point it's not noticeable really but when I stop it comes back.

Anyway just wondering what to expect I know there's loads if mixed opinions out on the net as always have any of use had much sucsees with it? iv purposely been trying to make it worse the last week because I was afraid I wouldn't get it anyway Iv got it now and can't wait to run it for 6 months should hopefully clear me up for summer!!!

With regular blood tests I'm afraid to run anything other the test as I don't want my liver enzymes to get crazy incase they stop my course as for alcohol I don't drink so it's no problem..

Let me know how this worked for u guys and also how long should I wait to see results ... I'm going to pick it up on Monday!! Can't wait
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

Rep Points

Haven't tried that yet myself but I hope it works well for you. Captn mentioned in a post that he uses Acnedren (BLR) year round for acne control and it does do a great job for me too. Maybe you could try them both to see which one gives you better control. Good luck bro.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Accutane can be some nasty stuff if you don't monitor your bloodwork. I use Minocycline year round and does pretty good for me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I ran it for 6 months didn't have a single side effect. Cleared all my acne and is still working.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Accutane is a miracle drug and you don't need much. 20-30 mg daily is PLENTY.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by D-Lats View Post
    I ran it for 6 months didn't have a single side effect. Cleared all my acne and is still working.
    Yep I did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Accutane is a miracle drug and you don't need much. 20-30 mg daily is PLENTY.
    20mg worked great for me

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I also have experience with it, was on it in my younger years and had no problem on it. I believe I was on it for 5 months; it truly works wonders on acne.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

20mg might work for some. I've been on 40mg for almost 5 months, it's not clearing up. I wanted to up it but I'll be running orals so I'll leave it where it's at. I get blood tests done every month and everything is really good. I wasn't even taking any liver protection for the first few months and the numbers were fine.

Start at 20mg/day and go from there.

As for sides:

-super dry skin, have cetaphil on hand
    -have a topical corticosteroid on hand, you'll most likely get eczema somewhere at some point.
    -Vaseline will be your best friend for you lips and the inside of your nose.
    -Your eyes might get dry, get moisturizer drops for them.
    -At higher doses you might feel it in your joints.
    -The voices inside your head will start talking more than normal..

GICH

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Are u on HG accutane? That's crazy it's not working. When I used it, I went on low dose test only.

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Are u on HG accutane? That's crazy it's not working. When I used it, I went on low dose test only.

Doctor prescribed and monitored, yup. I've been prescribed quite a few times, and used researchstops stuff in the past successfully (All of their stuff I've used has been great).

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sorry to hear it's not working for ya :-\

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Sorry to hear it's not working for ya :-\

It's all good for now, some places very close to where I lived recorded the lowest temperatures on the planet for a bit so needless to say I'm wearing a lot of layers.

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    It's all good for now, some places very close to where I lived recorded the lowest temperatures on the planet for a bit so needless to say I'm wearing a lot of layers.
    You know it is cold when you can crystalize water when you throw it up into the air....I have done it I know it works.....Minnesota yah you betcha.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Fuck me it was -42 here yesterday with the windchill. Last week the fuel in my backhoe turned into slush while I was running it. That's motherfuckin cold!

Rep Points

Great post
    All though I hope to never need it LOL

Rep Points

I've used research stops iso at up to 30 mg per day and while it did help with the back, still did not clear up shoulders or sternum completely. I know it works , lips dry, I normally never need anything even in the winter, and skin definitely is dry and no oil.

Want to try something else after this cycle.

Part of the shoulders may be because of the night sweats on this cycle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

let me know how it works!

Rep Points

accutane works well i was on it for months! My dermatologist prescribed it to me for my back. what i will say though is that it left some nasty scars and bumps on my back. Maybe i will go on it again after another visit to the dermatologist. Hopefully she has some answers GL

-R

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Use bio oil you can get it at costco it is amazing for reducing the visibility of scars. It takes a few bottles but it's nice not havering to look at old war rounds from years of acne battles

Rep Points

Thanks a lot guys I pick it up tomoro! I have taken pics il post them up if any one wants to see progress?

Il also be running just test e the whole time I'm on.. I know it's no excuse but I'm just out of a break up and seeing a new girl last thing right now is high estro low test lol... Il probly end up on yet Becuase I can't see myself coming off... My main scare was not the high estro low test but acne!! It always seemed to worsen when I came off a cycle

Fingers crossed! I think il take a pic every 2 weeks? Il try post a pic today of how it is now! But I don't have access to a laptop and can't seem to workout how to upload a pic thru my phone

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Add cold pressed coconut oil to you're diet and use it as a body scrub. It's got some serious anti-microbial properties.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by D-Lats View Post
    Use bio oil you can get it at costco it is amazing for reducing the visibility of scars. It takes a few bottles but it's nice not havering to look at old war rounds from years of acne battles
    I will give it a god bro. Appreciate the help

Rep Points

I've just picked up 6 months worth! For only ?7.50! Would of cost me a fortune I I bought online and I know this stuff is legit! anyway I'm going to get a blood test Friday to see what my liver values are before I start the course! Ironic thing is my acne has gotten better on it's own last few days but it's always like tht comes and goes but it's persistent and it's time to get rid!

So can anyone tell me when I should start to notice it working? And when did use start getting the dry lips dry skin ect... I'm tempted to tan heavily for a week or 2 before I start!

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

anyone get any hair loss on accutane ?
    my dermo is keen to start me on it but warns shes had patients with major hair loss on it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    my dermo is keen to start me on it but warns shes had patients with major hair loss on it.

I'm no expert mate but isn't it heredatery? Like with gear? My seem said nothing about it she actually told me a lot of the sides are exaggerated! I think she wanted the D to be honest! Ha or maybe that the test talking! She also told me not to get bigger because il strt looking out of proportion lol... U tell ur derm ur a gear user?

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post

Yah, the ones on the juice might experience hair loss I've been on up to 80mg/day for months of pharm grade stuff and I've never experienced any hair loss.

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

nah I didnt tell her .. I think she knew though, she straight up asked me how many times I work out a week when I had me top off lol

yeah I maybe reading too much into it, first thing I did when getting out of the dermo yesterday was google hairloss on accutane, it scared the shit out of me. Prolly shouldnt have done that.

Fuck it Ill give it a try.

You know how often theyre gonna take bloods bro ? I was told monthly or fortnightly.

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    I've just picked up 6 months worth! For only ?7.50! Would of cost me a fortune I I bought online and I know this stuff is legit! anyway I'm going to get a blood test Friday to see what my liver values are before I start the course! Ironic thing is my acne has gotten better on it's own last few days but it's always like tht comes and goes but it's persistent and it's time to get rid!

So can anyone tell me when I should start to notice it working? And when did use start getting the dry lips dry skin ect... I'm tempted to tan heavily for a week or 2 before I start!

7.50 for 6 months worth?? Either you robbed someone or your stuff is fake. There's no way you can get legit accutane for that cheap, even research grade stuff.

You should start noticing the dry skin within two weeks. Your acne might flare up for the first month and than it should go away for a long long time

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Yah, the ones on the juice might experience hair loss I've been on up to 80mg/day for months of pharm grade stuff and I've never experienced any hair loss.
    thats good to hear, thank you officer

tarmac terrorist

Rep Points

in the uk ?7.50 is the flat rate for all scripts, regardless of quantity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast