• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many people/animals have you slept with?

How many people have you has sex with?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-9

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10-18

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 19-30

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 31-50

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 51+

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Be honest.

I think I'm at 13 and, barring unforeseen circumstances, it will be the same number the day I die.

Last edited:
51+ ftw

i should clarify 1 was a person 50 were animals

I was at 42 by the time I met my wife. I couldn't give you 20 names tho lol!!

Couldn't tell ya.....I used to be a man whore....

One of my x's had 'multiple personality disorder' ...
......Do I count that as 5 chicks ????
3fbef2a8e1be7f82250e39f4bcfafcde.jpg

38, same as Tommy, but I am an old guy compared to most of you.

I fucked ifartglitter's mom in the ass. Does that count as a person or an animal?

I fall in the 51+ lost count around 60. Would be more but my girlfriend of the last 4 years ruined everything. I bartend on the weekends, so it was pretty easy to pick up women

my wife marry me was like playing russian roulette, luckliy all i had was AIDS.....jk lolz

I fall in the 51+ lost count around 60. Would be more but my girlfriend of the last 4 years ruined everything. I bartend on the weekends, so it was pretty easy to pick up women

Anyone who has ever worked at a bar should no be able to participate. Miss those days :(

How many men/trannies???
no men no trannies, one girl and fifty animals, i would have counted your mom but we only fingered each others buttholes so i figured it didnt count

6 or 7 humans(not sure about one), one fleshlight, one wide mouth gatorade bottle(when I was young), a pillow, a magazine(was drunk), and either a anorexic cat or a fat gerbil(was high on acid). But the best fuck out of all goes to...my left hand FTW!

how very educational

:coffee:

0 :(
When I was a young boy I used to rest my pecker on the toilet seat:toilet: to pee. One unfortunate night the lid came down and chopped it off. My mom grabbed my weiner out of the toilet, put it on ice and rushed me to the hospital.
They successfully sewed it back on but too much damage had been done to the spongy tissue which left me unable to become erect.

Trying to have sex with a woman is so embarrassing, they just dont like soft wieners.

I try and explain to them what happened but they refuse to listen and always just think I dont find them attractive so they leave.

If were counting blowjobs/handies to to try and get it hard than im easily over 51+

When I was a young boy I used to rest my pecker on the toilet seat:toilet: to pee. One unfortunate night the lid came down and chopped it off. My mom grabbed my weiner out of the toilet, put it on ice and rushed me to the hospital.
They successfully sewed it back on but too much damage had been done to the spongy tissue which left me unable to become erect.

Trying to have sex with a woman is so embarrassing, they just dont like soft wieners.

I try and explain to them what happened but they refuse to listen and always just think I dont find them attractive so they leave.

If were counting blowjobs/handies to to try and get it hard than im easily over 51+

Just put your big toe in her vagina. It feels all squishy and cool.

Did officerfarve give yo a handy yet?

IML Gear Cream!

dude just throw it in duffle bag style

You guys make jokes now but just wait until I get enough $$ for my surgery. Insta-boners on command and Ill be able to go forever. I know sheriv's getting all excited just thinking about it

^^^^ hahaha she said she had experience, and she also said she gave charley chaplin a hand job

no men no trannies, one girl and fifty animals, i would have counted your mom but we only fingered each others buttholes so i figured it didnt count

Nah it counts, she teaches special ed so I'm pretty sure you two have met.

You guys make jokes now but just wait until I get enough $$ for my surgery. Insta-boners on command and Ill be able to go forever. I know sheriv's getting all excited just thinking about it

negged!

sufficiently freaked out enough to not wanna touch a penis at all for a little bit!

I only count the bitches I met in forums

Anyone who has ever worked at a bar should no be able to participate. Miss those days :(

I did, as bouncer for years, had pussy tossed at me, but im only at 5-9 becaus ei had a gf at the time. but i think im moving out soon so im sure the number will rise soon

Back