Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

pinning sust...?????

Rep Points

pinning sust...?????

Thinking about running some sust in February in my cycle....can I pin twice a week or us it necessary to more frequent?????

Rep Points

mlg sust is my fav, i pin eod depending on your dosage. I run 1000mg a week and pin mon,wen,fri and sat. hope this helps

Legend pharma rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I pin m,w,f,if twice a week or even once a week works for you then hey go with it..less you can grow with the better off you will be in the end.
    Power of Legend!!

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

i run alot of different things together, so i pin 2x aweek with the base test i run, and everyday i pin suspension, and pop halo, in the start and end of the run i use drol and dbol together, but i love the halo for keeping me hard and strong, ill take it around an hour b4 the w/o, just 10 or 20mgs, youll find your nitch, i got sick b4 pinning everyday, and i started getting better results pinning less, i use to pin heavy doses, it just raises the sides, now ill use less but put a couple drugs on top of each other, works real nice, right now im pinning decca sustenon eq 2x a week, i take 2 drols in am, 2 dbols late afternoon, pin suspension everyday and pop a couple halo's b4 wo, for the first time in my life im only pinning 1 cc of the 3 i said 2 x a week, ive learned orals are all test derivatives, they dont work good on high test, run the test at 500 a week with the decca and eq also at 500 and orals work nice, come off the orals and go up too 750 each up to 1000 and it works great, try that halo, ea has a sale right now on three kinds 50 bucks for 100 tabs, thats sweet man..

good luck man
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net