Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Here's the word on MLG...

Rep Points

Here's the word on MLG...

I've tried quite a bit MLG has to offer (test e, test prop, tren a, anadrol, dianabol, and a-dex) and I'm excited as hell to be using their deca very soon. Bottom line: I go through MLG knowing I won't put up with any bush league bullshit like getting lab results and finding out I paid out the ass for low-quality garbage. That doesn't happen with MLG. You know what you're getting, and that knowledge is affirmed by the results you see in the gym and the numbers on your lab work. One thing I especially like is getting multiple labs done over an extended cycle and seeing consistent numbers, several weeks apart. That, to me, is a strong indicator of consistent dosing from one vial to another, and I really appreciate that considering stable levels mean better gains.

On a professional level, MLG has always ensured I'm taken care of. They take great responsibility for every part of the transaction, shipping products in a timely manner (often with freebies), and if there is ever any issue with my order, they never hesitate to ship me replacement products and free extras, at no cost to me. That's a big reason why I feel obliged to leave this post; professionalism isn't easy to come by, and with as dependable as MLG has been for the nearly year and a half we've done business, I can't help but feel compelled to share my experience with this board.

Anyway, my work schedule is pretty hectic, but I'm going to try and drop by and leave regular updates on my run with MLG's deca. I'll be kicking it off with in the next week or so, and I can barely wait. I'll probably be using anadrol as a very brief kickstart, as I tend to respond better to it than dbol.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Whats up Teezhay? Thanks for the post bro. We aim to please!

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice....thx for post Bro!!!!