IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Knockout game goes wrong: Black man beaten senseless by white couple

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Knockout game goes wrong: Black man beaten senseless by white couple

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

needs more kicks in the face.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Looks like this game is over.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

OP,

It just had to be WHITE and.....BLACK.

Fuck off.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I spent last week in Vegas. Holy shit, has it become a bit third-world. Okay, maybe not that bad, but certainly some of it is like the worst parts of LA. It's not until you get up to Sunrise Manor or the far side of Summerlin that it goes back to normal.

Up in Sunrise Manor they have an elementary that buses the minorities from the central section of Vegas. It's the only place in that area that has graffiti. Hell, they also like to bus the kids from those two good areas down into the shitty area. That's fucked up.

Short version: I'd never move back to Vegas.

On topic: that was a good punt.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The fuck who tries to help this punk nigger at the end of the clip nneds a kick to the face also

DRSE

Rep Points

was there a dude that walked by with a bong in his hand?

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post
    OP,

It just had to be WHITE and.....BLACK.

Fuck off.

Show me one white person who's been accused of this game so far. It's been nothing but niggers doing this shit. That cunt's lucky he got off that easy, I woulda been curb stomping him if he tried that shit on my girl. Notice how the only person to even offer him help is white too.. Go figure that out.

ALPHA MALE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

its not hate
    its statistics
    reality

SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Show me one white person who's been accused of this game so far. It's been nothing but niggers doing this shit. That cunt's lucky he got off that easy, I woulda been curb stomping him if he tried that shit on my girl. Notice how the only person to even offer him help is white too.. Go figure that out.
    Are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.
    In order to receive list please make sure you have 20 or more posts and have a positive reputation, then PM me!

Rep Points

He would have got killed if he punched my old lady!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mrsliz1724 View Post
    Are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.
    Education: Blacks and Hispanics comprise 28% of the nation's population, yet account for 65% of all crime. The per capita is even higher for violent crime.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That jamook getting his ass handed to him by a girl.....BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!

Fuck him and his homeys too!

+1 with 13bert. If that was my wife, I would have stomped his ass into a mud puddle.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There needs to be more videos like this out there showing these punks what happens if you hit the wrong person. And this big phuquin hero targeted and failed to knock out a woman, but got knocked the phuq out!

That woman did a better job than the dude!

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You're right, it's 2013 and this kind of shit's going on. So a black person can say nigger but a white person can't? Way to spread equality amongst everyone. Kind of like how there's Black History month, or the television provider Black Entertainment Television. That shits ok but imagine if we tried to make one with white as the first word instead. There would be riots in the streets, and it wouldn't be from white people.

I'm very well educated and don't need to spend any more time in university, thanks for the concern though.

Also, you don't know a thing about me so don't presume to fucking know me. I never said I had anything against black people, I just don't like niggers. There's a huge difference but you're the one who's to ignorant to know that.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Come on over we love to have you: www.anabolicsteroidforums.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

are you really that ignorant and pathetic to use a word like that? Seriously, this isn't the 1920's or some shit. Before you make such sweeping statements that involve something as general as race and use terms that absurdly offensive, how about you actually educate yourself.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ! Nigger lover !!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

You're right, it's 2013 and this kind of shit's going on. So a black person can say nigger but a white person can't? Way to spread equality amongst everyone. Kind of like how there's Black History month, or the television provider Black Entertainment Television. That shits ok but imagine if we tried to make one with white as the first word instead. There would be riots in the streets, and it wouldn't be from white people.

I'm very well educated and don't need to spend any more time in university, thanks for the concern though.

Also, you don't know a thing about me so don't presume to fucking know me. I never said I had anything against black people, I just don't like niggers. There's a huge difference but you're the one who's to ignorant to know that.
    Bravo Farva! I couldn't have said that better myself. Sometimes the truth ain't pretty but it's still the truth.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Jail time Jail time!
    Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Nigger nigger nigger! Jail time Jail time!
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Reps on Spread....Very well put.

Rep Points

I wish the camera didn't shake like crazy right when runs up to her. The black guy's running up to the girl, camera shakes, 1/10 second later she's wailing on him.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

That was an utterly awesome kick to the head. You could hear the smack. I'd say it was probably his buddies filming it and they didn't even go help his dumb ass up. He got off light. I'd have stomped his head into mush.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

DRSE

Rep Points

^^^what he said

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You are making a rather inaccurate leap into what I believe is right and wrong off a single comment. It isn't right for anyone to use the N-word and that's why I call out people in person, on Facebook, and shit like that for using that word or any other racial slur.

It is completely discriminative to have things like a black student union and be denied to make a white student union (which happened to me and I fought for months).

I also never said you didn't like black people, my comment specifically targeted your use of the word which would imply either a lack of knowledge or a lack of care, which in this case was the former.

To the comment about crime per capita, please do realize that it has been 20-40 years where major societal and cultural changes have been made towards providing some equality towards minorities and therefore they are still in higher amounts of poverty due to their past and if efforts are made to move past it(which any people refuse/struggle to do) they will always me stuck there.

I very much agree with some of your sentiments but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word
    In order to receive list please make sure you have 20 or more posts and have a positive reputation, then PM me!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

To the comment about crime per capita, please do realize that it has been 20-40 years where major societal and cultural changes have been made towards providing some equality towards minorities and therefore they are still in higher amounts of poverty due to their past and if efforts are made to move past it(which any people refuse/struggle to do) they will always me stuck there.
    That doesn't change the fact of it. A black or Hispanic is far more likely to commit a crime, especially a violent crime, than whites. I mean, a fire is very likely to burn you, but I can ignore that because that's just molecules are going to do right?

Having an excuse doesn't make something right or make it okay to ignore.

I very much agree with some of your sentiments but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word
    Is the word, "cracker," okay to say?

Rep Points

the couple should be arrested for assault and a hate crime!

Rep Points

lol @ the segway

AG is my home

Rep Points

negged for caring about other people
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

You are making a rather inaccurate leap into what I believe is right and wrong off a single comment. It isn't right for anyone to use the N-word and that's why I call out people in person, on Facebook, and shit like that but don't think it is possible to justify the use of the n-Word
    I strongly doubt you would say this^^^ if your girlfriend was the one that was attacked.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin it Green.

Rep Points

negged for thinking that niggers should be equal with humans

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast