• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LGI Halo-25 or IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support Test Positive for K2 (Spice)

BGOTTIR

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yo- I just started taking these 2 products and nothing else has changed.... I am on probation and tested positive for K2 (Spice). I went to an independent lab and they confirmed the positive result with a more expensive test. One of these 2 products is causing a false positive for "spice" or is contaminated with "spice".

Has anyone else had a problem or heard about this before? Because if they try to screw me on my probation because of this I will have to fork out the dough and get both these products tested. Then a huge lawsuit will be the result...

Please let me know anything!

Ok- I need to apologize to ironmaglabs and LGI. It is not either of these companies that contain K2 or spice or whatever the fuck it is. I tested positive again for K2 and the ONLY company left is Purchase Peptides. I take multiple products for them (clomid, tamoxifen, tadafanil, and exemestane. I seriously doubt that optimen vitamins or my EFA's contain this because they are from very reputable companies.

Since they list their products are "not for human consumption" I don't think there is anything I can do about it, such as suing them or telling my PO that is the problem. I could get the products tested for "unknown substances" but it will cost me $350.

This shit could totally fuck me on my probation and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. Any thoughts?

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that their products are bunk... I know some work but they are also tainted with God only knows what, including spice. Just a heads up to everyone who might be drug tested and want quality products. It is simply unacceptable and there are multiple choices of other companies to buy peptides and RCs from, so I am hoping others will use a different company, for mere principle and tainted (what the fuck is in it?) products.

Sorry again to LGI and Mag Labs. Been using IMLab's products for many years and they are on spot. The LGI 4-chloro was kicking in nicely as well.

Please respond to let me know any advice or what you think of the situation and if you are planning to boycott this shit hole company. Thanks bros!

Quit smoking spice and I bet you will not test positive for it anymore.

Back