• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

you gotta say it

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
we all talk shit about wp(prices, lack of english skills:))

but one thing i thought about when this most recent contest idea popped up...man
this guy keeps doing us these favors
first time for me was on md...like 3 or 4 years ago...i am still using the anti estros he sent ...

no other company has been around as consistently
or has been as generous(prices obviously not included in that statement lol) year in and year out

he seems here to stay
cant say that about anyone else

thanx

WP may have delays or issues but I can say with 100% honesty he always comes through.

Never had an issue. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for quality. At least you know what you're getting.

what would ours lives be like without WP...we would be lost souls reading proper English on a sandy beach with little to no jerkedness to speak of...

WP South Africa needs you...go my son!!

we all talk shit about wp(prices, lack of english skills:))

but one thing i thought about when this most recent contest idea popped up...man
this guy keeps doing us these favors
first time for me was on md...like 3 or 4 years ago...i am still using the anti estros he sent ...

no other company has been around as consistently
or has been as generous(prices obviously not included in that statement lol) year in and year out

he seems here to stay
cant say that about anyone else

thanx

Thanks for honest post

Im sorry about that post Intense. I hope you accept my facebook friend request.

IML Gear Cream!
394030582_640.jpg

i dont care

but its funny... i have this crazy rep for being the guy that never says anything nice about people....kos is always so negative

and you say thanx....here we are

site needs mirrors

i dont care

but its funny... i have this crazy rep for being the guy that never says anything nice about people....kos is always so negative

and you say thanx....here we are

site needs mirrors

Ive seen you be thankful to other sponsors.

pretty good policy in life in general...im even nice to people that aren't so nice to me

meh, rednecks are handy in a zombie apocalypse. its all good.

Back