AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Help plan my next run!!

Rep Points

Help plan my next run!!

Main goals for this go around is just straight lean muscle. I don't want to run tren since I've read the sides are pretty hard. Was thinking masteron enanathate for 10 weeks with a dbol kick start?? Or test and eq. Not sure on the eq dose/length as I know you have to frontload.

Suggestions welcome!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Help plan my next run!!

Quote Originally Posted by coronas View Post
    Main goals for this go around is just straight lean muscle. I don't want to run tren since I've read the sides are pretty hard. Was thinking masteron enanathate for 10 weeks with a dbol kick start?? Or test and eq. Not sure on the eq dose/length as I know you have to frontload.

Suggestions welcome!!
    I hope you weren't referring to a mast only cycle. Just about all aas will give you lean mass if your diet is good. Some will retain more water than others but it seriously boils down to your diet. Eat big to get big and eat clean to stay lean. It's that simple. The hard part is sticking to it but if you want it bad enough you'll make it happen.

Rep Points

Don't fear the tren. Most sides are tolerable if you have any and try tren a first. Any adverse effects will go away in a day or so when stopped

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tbol
    Test p
    Npp
    Mast p
    Short and sweet with quality no bloat lean mass. Tbol 4 weeks and the rest 6-8 weeks.

Rep Points

Yeah I was thinking an all masteron cycle since it's pretty close to test. I need to do an enanthate because I don't like pinning often, so prop won't do it. Never ran tbol or npp...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Npp is the same compound as deca just in a short ester form. A mast cycle is a waste of time, money and effort. It's nothing like test in a anabolic/androgenic ratio. Mast is more androgenic than anabolic and test is the exact opposite. A simple test e mast e cycle is more of what you're looking for if your thoughts were a mast cycle. I prefer tbol over dbol. I get dryer gains than dbol. But either one would be a good kick if you opted for one.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Npp is the same compound as deca just in a short ester form. A mast cycle is a waste of time, money and effort. It's nothing like test in a anabolic/androgenic ratio. Mast is more androgenic than anabolic and test is the exact opposite. A simple test e mast e cycle is more of what you're looking for if your thoughts were a mast cycle. I prefer tbol over dbol. I get dryer gains than dbol. But either one would be a good kick if you opted for one.
    What kindof dosing scheme would you recommend for the test and mast? Curious as to what kindof gains can be expected from running both

Rep Points

Depends what your goals are I would run what sherk said im running something similar in the next few month's

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by coronas View Post
    What kindof dosing scheme would you recommend for the test and mast? Curious as to what kindof gains can be expected from running both
    Test e 500-750mg for 10-12 weeks and mast e at the same dose. If you run tbol 40mg daily.

Rep Points

good call