• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World Pharma Cipla Xanax is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
My previous wife died in front of me of a heart attack late one night. She was 27. It was a horrible experience that haunted me for years. I was so in love with her that the sadness was overwhelming at times. Especially when I would lay down at night and my mind wouldn't shut off.

I was hoping this would not come to light here brother, and I contemplated shutting down this thread. As I've said many times before, RIP brother. Let's just hope some of these guys can understand that these are very harmful for using them for recreational purposes. Benzos are 5 X harder to kick than coke, meth, or heroin. Not sure if I will every be able to as my brain receptors in my head have grown so accustom to them. I managed to kick the daizapam and clonazapam, as well as the Seroqui. If I cut anymore, I start getting anxiety attacks and my head/hair feels like it's on fire

Heavy....my heart goes out yo you again brother. There are no words to express my sympathy my friend.

/V

I was hoping this would not come to light here brother, and I contemplated shutting down this thread. As I've said many times before, RIP brother. Let's just hope some of these guys can understand that these are very harmful for using them for recreational purposes. Benzos are 5 X harder to kick than coke, meth, or heroin. Not sure if I will every be able to as my brain receptors in my head have grown so accustom to them. I managed to kick the daizapam and clonazapam, as well as the Seroqui. If I cut anymore, I start getting anxiety attacks and my head/hair feels like it's on fire

Heavy....my heart goes out yo you again brother. There are no words to express my sympathy my friend.

/V
Thanks brother for the kind words. I'm doing pretty well these days. The hard years are over.

I hope things get sorted for you.

been down the same road as Heavy...i found my friend in Crown Royal...and a ton of it...i have had 3 drinks in the last 5 years...i remarried 5 years ago...she made me quit..best thing that ever happened since that very bad day that made me start..

crown royal and sprite is my weakness .i have a love hate thing with it and tren and blondes well enough about that.

the root cause for any kind of addiction like meds,drugs,gambling ext., almost all the time is childhood trauma..

my prayers are with you my friend victor if there is any thing I can do just pm me. and for anybody that needs to know how to get off pain pills pm I will help you. weaning off meds very slow is the safest way. good luck to all that are hurting.

Thanks bro....I don't have an addiction problem, I have a chronic pain problem. And to deal with the chronic pain problem....there are only two solutions. Get a risky operation (in my case), or use medication to blunt my pain so I can function like a normal human being. I have heard of too many horror stories of operations gone back....I won't roll that dice brother. I'd rather stay in the condition that I am.

So does this make me an opium addict? I think not.

/V

I'm closing this....this is a far to dangerous topic to discuss in AG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back