• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on gaining weight

CHRIS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi everyone.....i am 17 and i weigh 185 lbs. i have been stuck at this weight for about a month and a half. i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to start gaining weight. i eat at least 150-200 gm of protien a day. so if u have any ideas let me know.

thanks,
chris

If you have a high metabolism you can probably eat anthing you please.

Eat qaulity calories though...rice, peanut butter, milk is good, cream, etc...

A good qaulity weight gainer would benefit you as well.

Lay off the cardio if you plan on gaining weight.

There is a lot of people here that can contribute more information.

I hope I helped you out a little.

CHRIS, welcome to IM! :thumbup:

have you read thru some of the threads here? have you checked out our main site www.ironmagazine.com and looked thru the articles?

also, this forum is an an introduction forum, for advice on diet, nutrition and training please post in the appropriate forums. :)

i'm in the same situation as you sort of. i'm trying to gain weight but well if i was 185 i would be reaalllly happy hehe...was down to 115 last year but after a better diet and working out i'm up to 140 now....good luck!

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR ADVICE. I AM GOING TO TRY TO GET SOME PROTIEN POWDER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW. SO THAT WILL PROBABLY HELP.

THANKS AGAIN,
CHRIS

Are you eating 6 meals instead of 3 what is your cal intake, it should be 18-20 times your wieght if you plan to gain wieght. I got ill like a year ago and went from 150 to 135lbs, with working out 5 times a week and eating like 3000 cal I am now up to 170 Lbs. It is slow but very worth it.

Best advices thread! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the community.

welcome

my advise is to put only quality weight on
takes longer but putting on fat to take it off later is a waste imo

Back