• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ALL Transformer Challenge PRODUCTS SENT!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GUYS,I SENT TO ALL 8 MEMBERS ALL ....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT AND LETS ROCK AND ROLL..LETS SEE WHO WILL WIN!

CONGRATULATION TO ALL...

GUYS AND GIRLS..FOLLOW DIET...DON'T FORGET OVERALL WINNER WILL RECEIVE 100IU HGH HUMANTROPIN BY BRITISH DRAGON FREE!

WP

ps: I sent to each member little extra X-mass gift! ;) you will see what when its come..;)

awesome...Im into diet and training full swing mode.

GUYS,I SENT TO ALL 8 MEMBERS ALL ....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT AND LETS ROCK AND ROLL..LETS SEE WHO WILL WIN!

CONGRATULATION TO ALL...

GUYS AND GIRLS..FOLLOW DIET...DON'T FORGET OVERALL WINNER WILL RECEIVE 100IU HGH HUMANTROPIN BY BRITISH DRAGON FREE!

WP

ps: I sent to each member little extra X-mass gift! ;) you will see what when its come..;)

WP you know there will be 3 winners correct? 1 bulk, 1 cut, 1 female.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

other prizes are for all 3 categories winners..but only overall winner got gold ...HGH...its like BB competition..only 1 can be over winner!

Shame on you; full what mode? If DJ here's this?....lol

This message was sent by God

Jimmy will respond how I direct him to! :whip:

no not really.....

I'm looking forward to it :)

Where are all the logs?

. ..

Thank you

Yes, logs can start now, but the clock doesn't officially start till you recive your goods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Can I start my clock tomorrow regardless of not receiving? I am already using the same AP gear from WP.

Bush....how's the bush?...you gonna make that baby out for the contest??

Bush....how's the bush?...you gonna make that baby out for the contest??

Maybe at the end. All depends on if I need that extra 5lbs on the scale. It would be great if the hair on my head was that thick.

cool guys..next days is time for gifts..i am sure all will love it...
OSL why you not replay pm me ???? i really need you!

Ok guys received this morning a small package with 2 Trenabolic ! Now waiting for the 2 propionate and 1 sustanon....thanks WP ! Starting my log today in the WP forum section

Back