Blueprint

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Primo is back in!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Primo is back in!!!

We all know how hard good Primo is to find It is back in stock in limited quantities.

Rep Points

Sweet!!!

Rep Points

Where do I get it?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

DRSE

Rep Points

Seriously considering picking some up

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Any feedback on PIP?

Lady friend has inquired.

Thanks!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

DRSE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Any feedback on PIP?

Thanks!
    I have one person give me some feedback. He said very minimal pip. I have always had some pip with primo but I personally have not tried BP L'S primo... yet

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

I don't think I've ever ran real primo. Very interested.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

Rep Points

And it's 150mg/ml..!!

interesting.....

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Any feedback on PIP?

Thanks!
    I hear pip can get quite brutal at that conc. look fwd to hear feedback.

Lady friend is asking is all
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I hear pip can get quite brutal at that conc. look fwd to hear feedback.

Lady friend is asking is all
    Shame on you Captn. You should know we are rewriting the book here.

Rep Points

hmmm... gonna order a vial and give it a try...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^ sounds like a solid plan...

I may too give the primo a shot if for no other reason than I can dose it once, drop it and have no issue..and report back with pip
    i wouldn't mind trying a tangle with it again at some point.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Putting together a killer protocol for a goal I have set for myself by March. Would love to throw primo in the mix. Actually considering a very big log with what I'm about to start.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Putting together a killer protocol for a goal I have set for myself by March. Would love to throw primo in the mix. Actually considering a very big log with what I'm about to start.

Its great to add to any cycle. During dieting I only need 400mg or so and add other sups to touch on different receptors.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Its great to add to any cycle. During dieting I only need 400mg or so and add other sups to touch on different receptors.
    I have used primo but to be quite honest I think it was fake this was years ago. I'm longing to run it again with the assurance it's real.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post

Pray tell!

Primo is going to feature in my 2014 cycle plans as well!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Pray tell!

Primo is going to feature in my 2014 cycle plans as well!
    Once I have all my ducks in a row I will post the entire protocol, diet, and plan for everyone to see. Including the ever evolving time under tension workout routine I'm perfecting for my exact goals.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Have never touched it. But would love to pick some up if this is the real deal.
    "Your body is your temple, Experiment, Train, and Document, find what works, and stick to it"-OSL

senior memeber

Rep Points

so what makes primo so good I am just asking I have no exp with it. during my research I heard it takes a high dose and is slow to see results. I mean what is it comparable to result wise npp ,tren or something totally different? I have heard or read that result you do get what ever that is you keep. I just would like to hear from the vets like osl and capt ,heavy why is primo so sought after?

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I have yet to run it BigBen, but I understand it gives a full look, slow but quality gains, no water or other sides. I don't think there is anything to compare it with.

DLats is telling me a high-dose isn't necessary, say 400-600 is plenty if you're running legit primo.

Real primo isn't cheap, and real primo is hard to find.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    so what makes primo so good I am just asking I have no exp with it. during my research I heard it takes a high dose and is slow to see results. I mean what is it comparable to result wise npp ,tren or something totally different? I have heard or read that result you do get what ever that is you keep. I just would like to hear from the vets like osl and capt ,heavy why is primo so sought after?
    I have yet to run it BigBen, but I understand it gives a full look, slow but quality gains, no water or other sides. I don't think there is anything to compare it with.

DLats is telling me a high-dose isn't necessary, say 400-600 is plenty if you're running legit primo.

Real primo isn't cheap, and real primo is hard to find.
    Primobolan? Is it really worth all the hype? | Elite Body Tune Up

This^^

Real primo is few and far in between I'm not at all questioning the integrity of blueprint. For all they know they trust their raws supplier, yet that supplier may be giving them the reach around.

If primo is indeed real and of good purity, doses of 450-600 imo is all that is needed if your 10% or lower. After around 800mg depending in where you are in your current body composition your now looking at diminishing returns.

Primo can be best compared to masteron in my opinion. Even though it's anabolic:androgenic rating is lower of that of masteron its affinity to bind to the androgen receptors is what makes it seem stronger than masteron for hardening, cutting and aiding is fat loss. As strong AR binding compounds has been positively correlated with lipolysis.

As a DHT derived steroid you can expect hairloss if your prone to it already, but like all negatives, there are many positives DHT brings.. What I specifically mean here are the effects of DHT on the central nervous system that lead to increased neurological efficiency (strength), and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress?not to mention optimal sexual function and libido. DHT is also an important androgen in the liver, this means higher levels of DHT in the liver can result in higher outputs of IGF-1 leading to increased collagen synthesis, Protein Synthesis, and Hyperplasia of the bodies Muscle Cells (the multiplying or "splitting" of set muscle cells). While too much DHT and to much IGF can cause issue, we tend to "cycle" our routines for this reason.

DHT also has an effect on lowering Estrogen, and as you know lowering estrogen not only will protect you from gynecomastia, and bloat, but can affect mood and sexual and physical performance when not balanced correctly. And if you didn't know one great way to help lower SHBG, is to lower estrogen. DHT helps lower estrogen 3 ways. First by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor, Second, DHT and its metabolites have been shown to directly block the production of estrogen from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme, plenty of studies in breast tissue have been documented. Third, DHT acts on the hypothalamus/pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins. This means by decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins you decrease the production of the raw materials for estrogen producing testosterone and androstenedione. ( Both a positive and a negative )

DHT also has positive affects on your prostate as you age. BPH or Benign prostatic hyperplasia

As I started to explain before, DHT is a strong androgen that will signal the pituitary to decrease the production of gonadotropins. The decrease in gonadotropins will then cause less testosterone to be produced which will in turn cause the estrogen levels to drop. The result in the hormonal change (high DHT, low estrogen) apparently results in a regression of BPH. The clinical trial of this theory is discussed in US patent 5,648,350 Dihydrotestosterone for use in androgenotherapy.

The following two paragraphs are taken from the patent study that illustrates the results:

In 27 subjects in which the plasma DHT level was controlled, so as to modulate the administered doses, said levels have been increased to 2.5 to 6 ng/ml. There resulted a decrease in gonadotrophy as well as in the plasma levels of testosterone which exceeded at least 1.5 ng/ ml (from 0.5 to 1.4 according to the case); as to the estradiol plasma levels, these decreased by 50% .

Among this group of subjects, the volume of the prostate diminished significantly, as was evaluated by ultrasound and by PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen). The mean volume of the prostates was from 31.09. + .16.31 grams before treatment and from 26.34. + -. 12.72 grams after treatment, for a mean reduction of 15.4%, the treatment having a mean duration of 1.8 years with DHT (P= 0.01).

Refrence - Dihydrotestosterone for use in androgenotherapy - US Patent 5648350 Description
    Last edited by OldSchoolLifter; 01-06-2014 at 04:11 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

it will be interesting to get everyones feedback

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

once you use real primo you will know when you get not real primo...its results arent too dissimilar too a high dose of proviron....primo will give you a harder fuller look then proviron but not too far off...400-600mg ew is fine if its a quality primo...

one way too know if your primo is possibly not primo(this is dose dependent)you will get a big libido spike within a day or two after injection..primo works slower then its commonly subbed compound test p..
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Well I'm throwing it out there now:

I'm looking to cycle some blueprint primo at 450mg/wk with a similar amount of test when I hit 10% BF.

I am confident BP primo is the real deal - I'll be running a full detailed log including progress pics

BOARD REP

Rep Points

like a certain npp I ran (not blueprints) briefly ...instant libido spike and uhmmmm...other signs revolving around libido *cough* were the give away....test p

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm looking to cycle some blueprint primo at 450mg/wk with a similar amount of test when I hit 10% BF.

I am confident BP primo is the real deal - I'll be running a full detailed log including progress pics

excellent....if I could fit it in with what I actually need to get right now I'd grab a vial and just shoot it to report on the pip
    its gonna have to wait till next month right now tho

Rep Points

I'll be living through you since I can't afford primo right now. I had to go and knock someone up

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I've just got other steroid habits to feed right now..its almost like a kid, only less expensive

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoCode8511 View Post
    I'll be living through you since I can't afford primo right now. I had to go and knock someone up
    Kids