Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

ordering some IGF and Follistatin

Rep Points

ordering some IGF and Follistatin

when i added Follistatin to the shopping cart, a thing popped up reccomending me to get myostatin also.. Is this a safety issue where I will need to use myostatin to stop the effects or should I just stick with the IGF and Follistatin.. - I have a few questions regarding this. I'm in the middle of a cycle now.. Im running tren right now and I have 2 vials of test cyp. Should I run the IGF with the test or wait till after PCT because IGF is said to help grow the testes back.. Also i'm curious if in the long term IGF will effect blood sugar levels at all? I got a profound effect on blood sugar from GHRP and basically got diabetes.. Insulin and some vitamins cured it.. but IGF is said to be good for the heart and while using, good for lowering blood sugar. I'm just curious if anyone noticed any side-effects after cessation of use. Any personal experiences with either of these peptides? I did not like GHRP at all, however insulin was a godsend.. How would you go about using both of these? I would prefer to use IGF LR3 subq because i dont like going IM and hitting nerves. Are there any health issues i should watch out for with a myostatin inhibitor?

Rep Points

when I reconstitued my GHRP i just used Saline meant for rinsing the eyes.. never had a single issue and the peptide definitely worked.. id prefer to stick to this because its what i'm used to.. do i absolutely have to use ascetic acid or bacteriostatic water? i have the option to add both of them to my order so which would you use and why? i would rather just use saline, follistatin is supposed to only be good for a few hours after reconstituting anyways.. i read that the acid is supposed to stop the peptide from sticking to the glass or something?

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk