• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diuretic Expectations ? Experiences?

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any experiences with basic OTC Diuretics?

Curious how much water weight one can urinate out within 24 hours (or a day) from taking a simple diuretic.

May have to resort to this Friday (my weigh in is going to be Saturday morning) and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with happy-pee-pills!

depends on how much water you're holding...

I think uva ursi and dandelion actually work the best

That is a big variable. But, I mean is 2-3lbs a gross expectation? or do most people take this and lucky to lose 1lbs.

depends on how much water you're holding...

I think uva ursi and dandelion actually work the best

realistically you could get 2-3 lbs out of it...again, it depends

I can drop 5-7 lbs of water with a diuretic if I time my water, sodium potassium intake like three weeks out....

I can also do the same with 3-4 days of keto if my diet was high in carbs prior

what is this for? OTC shit sucks i took like 6 of them and it did nothing and then i took a lasix and pissed 3 lbs but lost allot of potassium and cramped all day. The only diuretic i would take is a diazide, 3 lbs you can get that in a sauna in an hour.

Steel I have a competition Sunday
But weigh in is Saturday at like 11
Was gonna take some piss pills Friday and night and morning drive up there step on the scale and weigh in
It's about a 2 hour drive from me I don't wanna have to deal with the sauna. Plus our hotel doesn't have one
So avoid getting up at 5am to drive to cbus to find a sauna to sweat figured i could piss the last two pounds or so
Then spend Saturday eating and relaxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mylanta too..brutal but effective

Personally not a fan of OTC diuretics. Especially since its easy to get a diuretic from a doctor. OTC ones work but they take longer and don't work as well.

Maybe a sponsor will send you some lasix, any sponsors here you haven't scammed yet?

:lol: I demand more shout outs!

Not looking for anything spectacular
2 or 3 lbs would be magic in my books

Drink 2 gallons of water a day up until 1pm Friday...cut it off cold turkey and dont add salt to anything or eat anything processed....you will lose that 2-3 lbs + another 4 or 5 by the Saturday 11am weigh in...

Nobody should use diuretics for a strength competition....your asking for a injury...

Drink 2 gallons of water a day up until 1pm Friday...cut it off cold turkey and dont add salt to anything or eat anything processed....you will lose that 2-3 lbs + another 4 or 5 by the Saturday 11am weigh in...

Nobody should use diuretics for a strength competition....your asking for a injury...

Drinking away. My bladder is the size of Africa.

Weigh in tomorrow. Did what you said I am going to bed at 198.4
I will be good to go tomorrow morning :)
My gf may have to hit the sauna she's still 3lbs away but she'll be fine

Back