IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Comparison of ritalin vs aderal

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Comparison of ritalin vs aderal

I have taken aderal quite a few times, it agrees with me nicely. A bit of an energy boost and a little extra focus for work. Ive been getting it from a friend but finally decided to go get a script, but the Dr wrote me for ritalin and recommended trying that first. Does anyone have first hand experience with both. Can anyone give me an idea of any subtle or not so subtle differences between the two meds ? Id actually prefer the aderal because Ive already taken it and know how I react.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

why didn't you just tell your dr youve already taken adderall in the past and are more familiar and comfortable with it?
    its not like they can look up your entire script history with outher drs (shrinks for instance)

I prefer ritalin, adderall makes me too cagey

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I did tell him I had taken the adderalls before and he seemed like he was going that way till the very end then for some reason he changed his mind.

And actually he can and did look up my script history, I was amazed when right in the middle of our session he pulls out his lap top, types me in and says " Oh I see you get ambien written regularly from your MD " . I couldnt believe he was able to pull that up

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^^this.
    i prefer the single d isomer in dexedrine because the other one makes me cagey as Sherri put it.

If Dexedrine is not available I prefer Ritalin. Right now I take provigil. It's smooth and keeps me from narcing (narcolepsy) out in front of an 18 Wheeler or walking down stairs.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    I did tell him I had taken the adderalls before and he seemed like he was going that way till the very end then for some reason he changed his mind.

And actually he can and did look up my script history, I was amazed when right in the middle of our session he pulls out his lap top, types me in and says " Oh I see you get ambien written regularly from your MD " . I couldnt believe he was able to pull that up
    What did you trek him you needed it for?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

dexi is something I never could get out of my dr..I'd really like to give it a shot too....

ritalin is usually a first line add/adhd med. its tried first..then onto adderall then onto bigger and better things...

I went right back to ritalin and promptly after about two weeks of adderall and a buddy mentioned I was behaving mildly like a meth addict...I didn't see it till he mentioned it but he was pretty spot on. i can't do generic extended releas ritalin at all because its time release is severely flawed and I can feel the peaks and lows, which is fucking horrible frankly.

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The past few months I had two people tell me I was ADD . One was a nurse one was a psychologist. They are customers and both had the need to stay with me while I worked for them. After watching me work both had the same comment so I decided to try some meds and ultimately Id like to help get my life more organized and productive.

Rep Points

tell him the ritalin only works for like 1 hr and you can't think strait and you think of a hundred things at 1 time and you can't take it you read a book and throw it across the room cause you lose intrest by the first parigraph and don't know what you even read and you are trying to enroll in scchool soon you will get it then promise ok

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well Kirk I might tell a verson of that, thanks