• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Hate Brownies!!!!

Christsean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate em! I hate em! I hate em!!!

I don't want a brownie or chocolate chip cookie.... I just want egg whites and chicken breast and Salmon and yams......:wacko:

I'm sorry to have done this to you :(

I'm sorry to have done this to you :(

Are you???? Are you really???? Because I don't think you are????? Maybe we should discuss this over some milk and out of the oven fresh cookies....

hahaha, how bout over some <fill in boring diet food here> instead?

Scoop of vanilla ice cream on a chocolate brownie, damn, almost as good as sex.

what Jimmy said

omg, I luv you

IML Gear Cream!
Eating a cookie while drinking a glass of milk while getting a blowjob. I submit that life could not possibly get any better than that.

Ok, now I'm horny and hungry!

I'm just glad that "brownies" wasn't a euphemism for something very, very awful. Just considering it led me to a bad place in my mind...

so because of all this nonsense I decided to have a bit of
gruyere, bellavitano, caviar, crab, some green olives, some black olives, sparkling water and a whey isolate shake...

fuck your cookies..Im stuffed.

gruyere, bellavitano, caviar, crab, some green olives, some black olives, sparkling water and a whey isolate shake...

You mean that stuff is edible?

IML Gear Cream!

I'm about 30 servings from hypoglycemic shock. My lips are numb.

hahahahaha..I'm so sorry..lol

^^ this made me laff more ya know

Eating a cookie while drinking a glass of milk while getting a blowjob. I submit that life could not possibly get any better than that.

While taking a dump

And jacking off a tranny with an epic cock. Heaven.

I hate em! I hate em! I hate em!!!

I don't want a brownie or chocolate chip cookie.... I just want egg whites and chicken breast and Salmon and yams......:wacko:
^I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM I AM...didn't anyone else think about this while reading this...or is this egg nog this fucking strong?

Like I've said before, if man weren't supposed to eat dessert it wouldn't have two s's like pussy.

Even the cruvhy corners from one er them than new fangled bronie pand that yields all cornered treas

Back