• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bitcoins

evolutionpep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any brothers own any? Any brothers prefer to pay for their gear with it? i want to hear some feedback from all the brothers on their opinions on the Bitcoin!! If you are not sure what a Bitcoin is click the link below.

Getting started - Bitcoin

images

my buddy and i were talking about this!!

i feel that this form of payment should be accepted. it it is so much safer! for both customer and source. i personally dont have any atm but have been looking into it

It's pretty volatile. The value to a 30% hit over the past few weeks. That's the big downfall. Definitely secure though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

my buddy and i were talking about this!!

i feel that this form of payment should be accepted. it it is so much safer! for both customer and source. i personally dont have any atm but have been looking into it

We are in the process of making that payment option available to everyone! Looks like we will be the first source offering this form of payment!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's pretty volatile. The value to a 30% hit over the past few weeks. That's the big downfall. Definitely secure though.

This is very true. It was as high as $1,200 only 2 weeks ago and went down to 6-7.... now its at $900.

This can be a huge problem, but you can get around it by spending your coins as soon as their go into your wallet. I transfer from Mt. Gox the day I make a purchase to avoid losing value.

This can be a huge problem, but you can get around it by spending your coins as soon as their go into your wallet. I transfer from Mt. Gox the day I make a purchase to avoid losing value.

Smart move brother. Would you be interested in buying your gear with it?

Smart move brother. Would you be interested in buying your gear with it?

I would prefer Bitcoins over WU anyday. And yes, I am recently in the market for some gear.

I think this is a great idea,safer for both parties from what I have read so far.

This message was sent by God

Great info. Throw your Bitcoin knowledge in this thread and if you need any peps PM me.

Are you guys accepting bitcoin, or just thinking about it?

I Know of one lab that is accepting Bitcoins but there not sponsors here so I wont say who. I also know a broker who can turn your money into coins anonymously. I plan on doing most of my business in these going forward.

I also know a broker who can turn your money into coins anonymously. I plan on doing most of my business in these going forward.

I would really like to know more about that if you were willing.

I Know of one lab that is accepting Bitcoins but there not sponsors here so I wont say who. I also know a broker who can turn your money into coins anonymously. I plan on doing most of my business in these going forward.

Sweet stuff bro!

bitcoins are not as anonymous as people think, once the money is "spent" then a trail begins starting with an IP address. I believe there are some tools available to brink the link.

bitcoins are not as anonymous as people think, once the money is "spent" then a trail begins starting with an IP address. I believe there are some tools available to brink the link.

There absolutely is. Thanks for joining the discussion!

I found a thread starting up over on ILB check it out there is a broker over there who can answer questions/

? Topic: Bitcoins!!

I'm collecting real "bit" coins from the begone eras, gotta small stash....

I think in the beginning they actually had made real coins with the B on them...

Back