Blueprint

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Dirty Gear vs Clean Gear

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dirty Gear vs Clean Gear

I will start out by saying this is not aimed at any one source or sources in particular, on this board or outside of it. It is just a general statement and one i think the members need to be reminded of. It is alarming the complete disregard for safety and health I see in AAS use. These types of forums are created so people that have a certain goal can become educated in the use of compounds to help them achieve those goals. I would first like to tip my hat to people like OD, Heavy and all those who run labs and protocols, because THESE are the kind of folks who try and bring a certain standard or consistency to the market. They do their best to hold people accountable.
    Be careful what you guys and gals put into your bodies. You only get one! Yes, we all love a deal but because its cheap does not make it better and most certainly does not make it the safest choice. At what cost does the cheaper price tag bring? A person who taught himself how to homebrew in mass quantities with no education in chemistry? Products made in environments that are not safe or sterile? No testing and regulating of the raw compounds used? Carriers not made for human use? Sterility is one thing but injecting byproducts and impurities is a totally different thing. I'm not saying that they do this intentionally to harm anyone but they just simply lack the means and education to put out a high quality product that is good for human use. I have seen many popular sources i would not use on animals but people are using this stuff. Scary!
    The bottom line is ALL sources are in business to make money but when that that goal trumps the health and safety of other humans it is just irresponsible and wrong.
    I hope anyone reading this does not take this as an us against them type of statement. This was really meant as a sincere post to make you stop and think of what you are putting into your bodies not as a we are better than you type of thing. There are other sources that have been tested by us and people we know that we would recommend that are safe from what we have seen.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Now its time to see for yourselves. Check out the price match sale.

DRSE

Rep Points

The sale is outstanding! Youll probably never get this shotnagain!

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Rep Points

Ive had terrible gear just recently, and i dont care but im calling out any and all labs that have subpar quality (whether its low quality raws or dirty carriers), the TNE blend from strango had to be the most toxic gear to date. Always flu like symptoms, HUGE pip for weeks after injection (still feel some scarring left

The lab started to act shady and claim to be backed up so TA went from 3-4 days to not honoring peoples orders to 2-3 weeks delay.

Thats when I recieved the TNE blend, and at the end of it all... im just thankful that i didnt recieve any abscesses or go to the hospital. The most dirty gear ive ever used. Period.

Rep Points

I think the lab just made one big exodus and got rid of stock, and packaged whatever raws they had left to make quick cash, without any regards to safety protocols or standards

DRSE

Rep Points

blueprint TNE I am running right now... slight sting with injection, but no pip or scar tissue

Rep Points

Even those labs don't show heavy metal toxicity though.

DRSE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MinMaxMuscle View Post
    Ive had terrible gear just recently, and i dont care but im calling out any and all labs that have subpar quality (whether its low quality raws or dirty carriers), the TNE blend from strango had to be the most toxic gear to date. Always flu like symptoms, HUGE pip for weeks after injection (still feel some scarring left

The lab started to act shady and claim to be backed up so TA went from 3-4 days to not honoring peoples orders to 2-3 weeks delay.

Thats when I recieved the TNE blend, and at the end of it all... im just thankful that i didnt recieve any abscesses or go to the hospital. The most dirty gear ive ever used. Period.
    I think the lab just made one big exodus and got rid of stock, and packaged whatever raws they had left to make quick cash, without any regards to safety protocols or standards
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Even those labs don't show heavy metal toxicity though.
    to be clear we are not talking about blueprint labs here... be aware of the sub forums your posting in

Rep Points

Yes. I was more so commenting on an outside source, Strango Meds. Participating in the discussion,.merely lol

DRSE

Rep Points

Yes. I was more so commenting on an outside source, Strango Meds. Participating in the discussion,.merely lol
    I know cause I was paying attention. newbs may not... no biggie