• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Losing weight on TRT

firehawk536

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,
I went to my TRT doctor today. I told him that I've started weight training again (6 weeks now). I have more strength and a bit more mass. But, I am not looking like I did the first time I trained like a mad man (lost 30lbs in 6 wks. that was years ago). My starting weight was 235 lbs. and now 237 lbs. for 8 weeks on TRT and training, not bad all in all. He told me that since I just found out that I have a "fatty" liver that I need to go on carb restriction, my body is producing more insulin than it needs, and all I am doing is storing fat not burning it.
Now, with all that said, I have been eating more healthy since all of this started. But, I must give up BREAD!!! he said. I use to work out a lot in my twenties and I have BCAA's, protein power, creatine, and Vitamins (1000mg C, 1000mg E, and multi vitamin) that I used to supplement with and am using now. Is there anything else I am missing to add to my arsenal that could help with fat loss?

Thank you.

If by chance your newly introduced TRT is converting to Estrogen that might explain the fat. So if that is the case I have heard Zinc can help block Estrogen.

I am in the same boat as you. Been on TRT for 6 weeks and up a few pounds, but strength is up as well. I am going to give it a few months before introducing Zinc in to my diet. Will also get some blood work done to see what has changed.

Yes my estrogen is up and he put me on an AI. That has been two weeks now. Thanks for the advice.

You will lose water weight taking an AI. Other than that it's the pituitary or diet and exercise..

Also I'd use 10,000 IU of D-3

It is the pituitary. My last lab results showed that and the doctor said that there is nothing that can be done about it.

Back