• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AAS and Proper Nutrition

Christsean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is nothing new and we tell people all the time that they need to get their diet right before ever considering taking AAS. But I want to reiterate this to those who don't take this serious. Proper adequate nutrition is the key to growth.

I recently started a high protein diet that has my meals laid out the entire day whether I like it or not. I am consuming adequate calories and 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. This is double what I was taking. I've been on a good cycle for awhile and have been getting decent results, but since I started this strict diet I have seen some amazing transformations. My muscles are fuller, harder and stronger. I really feel like the compounds I'm on are making major changes to my body.... More muscle, less fat. All because I'm consuming the fuel my body needs to grow.

Like I said in the beginning, this is elementary for most here, but for those who don't take nutrition serious, do yourself a favor and map out a good nutrition plan before you waste a single dime on AAS. If you do, you will see your hard work and money work for you once you add AAS in.

True that. I have been eating every 3 hours focusing on high protein and ready to get on 2nd cycle.
Question - are there gears/supplements/peptides that would make you hungry? I am trying to eat even more.

GHRP-6 will help increase your appetite.

what is the dosage, how often/day and when to take, and how long can I use it?

Damn bro, want me to take it for you to? There's around 500 threads on the forum about it, learn to use the search feature. I happen to be feeling generous today though so here is a post from Jimmy about it:

Ghrp 6 works miracles for hunger. I always have some on hand in case my hunger dives out. Every 3 or 4 weeks I just can't eat for a week. I usually listen to my body and give my stomach a break for a week. But if it doesn't come back after that week i use 300mcg twice a day. Breakfast and midday. For me the resulting hunger is much more significant than with EQ.

Damn, why didn't I think of that? I think I am having a memory loss. I will search this one out. ;)

Thanks bro.

yes i would say i get a better appetite spike from GHRP 6 than eq. eq takes too long to kick in to see the results im looking for but eq def has its place in a cycle!

GHRP-2 made me hungry as hell.

Back