• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anal Jihad: Sodomy OK to widen anus for bomb storage

In related news, several ironmag mods are considering converting to Islam.

Like those nasty phuqers needed the go ahead.

SidJames.gif

Its semi-common knowledge that they fuck each other, little boys frequently. I guess it falls down to the whole woman are only for breeding not for pleaure

With how loose their asses are they should be more worried about the bombs falling out and exploding early.

Its semi-common knowledge that they fuck each other, little boys frequently. I guess it falls down to the whole woman are only for breeding not for pleaure

They'll tell you straight out women are to marry boys are for fun.

Its semi-common knowledge that they fuck each other, little boys frequently.

Sounds like catholic Priests and Imams have something in common.

IML Gear Cream!
haha seems legit

Vice has a great documentary on what's going on in the Afghan. It'll make you sick.

I like how he is drinking his coffee, beans most likely from columbia, while on his computer, most likely made in china, in his rags most likely made in mexico talking about ethicay of taking ass rapings to train for anal bomb hypocrites

They just blow everything up because they can't eat bacon.

[h=2]New reputation![/h]
Hi, you have received -1073784 reputation points from [SIL].
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
hey

Regards,
[SIL]

To be the so called king of owning people you sure do suck dick so far, wait thats probably a complament for you???:hmmm:

So, working over here...would drive into the FOBS and pass trucks waiting to get allowed to come inside. I'd see boys, 9-12 years old? Running around. I thought....they were the trucker's sons...hanging out w/ their fathers as he worked. Nope. They were...'comfort' to the 'men'....I've even read a 20 page document some time back from our intel guys about it...of the thing with the kids...the boys are referred to something as 'the beardless ones'....they can be like prized....whatever if 'handsome' enough....and tribes have actually fought over them.

IML Gear Cream!
We have men in America who like to be cornholed, we are just a little more excepting of the lifestyle....I remember reading a few blogs saying the Sunni's have one interpretation of anal sex and the Shiites have another...I take it with a grain of salt though as propaganda is rife on the Interweb. I do remember seeing men holding hands in UAE and Bahrain...

Whoa when did we discuss political /terrorist on this forum? In new bit this is just too funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back