• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do they use?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What type of gear/doses do pros like Phil Heath and Kai Greene use all year round? Not including anything pre-competition.

Nobody but them really know.....my guess is Phil Heath and Kai Greene use less then most would think and much less then some pros...

On top of hgh and insulin, 2g test and 1g deca would be pretty basic off season cycle for a pro bb.
Some may add orals into the mix.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

a shit ton of human grade gh, a shit ton of igf, a shit ton of insulin, 2g of test, 1 deca, gram tren, I have heard GH bills can be all most 80k a year.

They should cut a deal with WP :callme:

They should cut a deal with WP :callme:

i know guys that get sero's cheaper then his BD hgh. Its hard to find, but its possible. Aids patients get like 4-5 kits a month of seros and normally only need 2 kits. Find one and your golden,

I know plenty of guys with aids, pozzed them myself! :callme:

^^^^ :callme:

i herd most pros only use gnc products?

good genetic and diet is the key.then gear...
i know few IFBB and NABBA pro BB who take under 1000mg gear mix a week and under 6iu hgh a day and they keep win and win..or got top 5...

IML Gear Cream!
I have seen/heard directly from 2 pros what they take....one is a fbb and the other is male bb..amounts for the male pro bb weren't to crazy ....and less then some am NPC guys take I know..now the fbb pros cycles were pretty eye opening....

a shit ton of human grade gh, a shit ton of igf, a shit ton of insulin, 2g of test, 1 deca, gram tren, I have heard GH bills can be all most 80k a year.

Now you're just making stuff up. A gram of tren per week? Really? Come on, bro. They would lose their damn minds! They would become psychotic for sooooo many reasons from the use of tren.

Seems like no one knows. Everyone here is just re-hashing what they "hear" or "read" from someone else they "heard" or "read" it from.

S2H, you're most likely right.

You dont appear to know either... I personally knew a male bb who was local not national. He was running 1.4g tren/week and 1.4 test p/week. I see more and more people going heavy tren. So it is possible...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Now you're just making stuff up. A gram of tren per week? Really? Come on, bro. They would lose their damn minds! They would become psychotic for sooooo many reasons from the use of tren.

I have run a gram of tren before for a few weeks. And I wad no different then when on 300mgs

i run a gram of tren.

This was given to me from a pro that I know who has been in olympia many times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(diuretics not included)

12 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone cypionate per week
- 1,000mg deca durabolin per week
- 1,200mg equipoise per week
- 200mg TNE pre workout (5 days per week)
- 24iu serostim monday through friday
- 15iu humalog before every meal
- 25iu humalog pre workout

8 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone propionate per week
- 1,400mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 1,050mg masteron dipropionate per week
- 1,000mg primobolan enanthate per week
- 15iu humalog before breakfast
- taper up to 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3 alternated every 2 weeks with 50mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine every 4 hours
- 1mg ketotifen before bed while using EC
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

4 weeks out
- 2,800mg TNE per week (workout days: 100mg upon waking/200mg preworkout/100mg before bed, off days: 100mg every 4-6 hours)
- 1,500mg primobolan depot per week
- 200mg winstrol suspension per day
- 24iu serostim every day
- 3,000mg metformin every day (divide dose between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

2 weeks out
- 1,750mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 300mg winstrol suspension per week
- 150mg injectable anadrol per day
- 50mg injectable dianabol per day
- 3,000mg metformin every week (divided between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol
- 100mcg t3
- 1mg ketotifen every day before bed
- 2.5mg femara
- 1mg arimadex

now there are also pros like Shelby Starnes that will run a cycle that is honestly pretty close to what some of us runs. so saying IFBB really does not narrow it down. There are tons of IFBB guys running LIGHT cycles now the cutlers, colemans, wheelers, levrones (even though he said his cycle was light) all pretty much blast the shit out of stuff. I have heard this from a few respectable coaches as well as retired IFBB guys that live around me.

I have run a gram of tren before for a few weeks. And I wad no different then when on 300mgs

That's just sick! That stuff would make me into a not a very nice person to be around. LOL Forget about women. What for? No desire to be around them while on Tren.

How the hell do you sleep?! Remain in a good mood? Have an appetite? Be nice to other fellow humans? A woman? Yourself? All on that much tren!

How the hell do you sleep?! Remain in a good mood? Have an appetite? Be nice to other fellow humans? A woman? Yourself? All on that much tren!

I felt fine it all depends on your normal predisposition if your happy kind of God which I am it doesn't bother me I was on trend for almost 9 months and only pump it up to that high-dose for a few weeks at the end single time just have to get up to pee every night it was about my worst problem

IML Gear Cream!
I felt fine it all depends on your normal predisposition if your happy kind of God which I am it doesn't bother me I was on trend for almost 9 months and only pump it up to that high-dose for a few weeks at the end single time just have to get up to pee every night it was about my worst problem

I just read my last post, I'm driving right now so forgive the lack of punctuation and spelling errors

i run a gram of tren.

This was given to me from a pro that I know who has been in olympia many times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(diuretics not included)

12 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone cypionate per week
- 1,000mg deca durabolin per week
- 15iu humalog before every meal

8 weeks out
- 3,000mg testosterone propionate per week
- 1,000mg primobolan enanthate per week
- 15iu humalog before breakfast
- taper up to 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3 alternated every 2 weeks with 50mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine every 4 hours
- 1mg ketotifen before bed while using EC
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

4 weeks out
- 2,800mg TNE per week (workout days: 100mg upon waking/200mg preworkout/100mg before bed, off days: 100mg every 4-6 hours)
- 200mg winstrol suspension per day
- 24iu serostim every day
- 3,000mg metformin every day (divide dose between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol and 100mcg t3
- 2.5mg femara every day
- 1mg arimadex every day

2 weeks out
- 1,750mg trenbolone acetate per week
- 300mg winstrol suspension per week
- 150mg injectable anadrol per day
- 50mg injectable dianabol per day
- 3,000mg metformin every week (divided between carb meals)
- 120mcg hubei clenbuterol
- 100mcg t3
- 1mg ketotifen every day before bed
- 2.5mg femara
- 1mg arimadex

Why letro AND adex? Never heard of someone using 2 different AIs at the same time. Whats the reason behind this? Sounds interesting.

Why letro AND adex? Never heard of someone using 2 different AIs at the same time. Whats the reason behind this? Sounds interesting.

To kill all the estro in them get dry as fuck before hitting the stage

Has this harmless thread already been moderated? I swear last time I checked 2 people including SWFL answered this question.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You dont appear to know either... I personally knew a male bb who was local not national. He was running 1.4g tren/week and 1.4 test p/week. I see more and more people going heavy tren. So it is possible...

I had a competitor who was pretty extreme...4 weeks out from a show he doubled all his gear because he wanted to win...lol....good guy but he is pretty OCD crazy too win..

200mg tren A ed
150mg mast P ed
100mg test P ed
150mg anavar ed
100mg halotestin ed
20ius HGH pwo
Blister pack of clen ed (200mcg)
100mcg t3

Just a little pre contest cycle...kinda...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with ocd crazy, nothing.
nothing at all...nothing I say!

:coffee:

this is only used for contest prep at the prolevel. Dropping test and blasting letro 4 weeks out is enough to dry out any one. But i do like the TNE and no prop but shit thats allot of pinning. I keep my test at 400 range that far out and pinning TNE 3 times a day would suck.

this is only used for contest prep at the prolevel. Dropping test and blasting letro 4 weeks out is enough to dry out any one. But i do like the TNE and no prop but shit thats allot of pinning. I keep my test at 400 range that far out and pinning TNE 3 times a day would suck.

Goddamn! So how damn bloated are these guys "without" the letro and or adex?

Back