• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Masteron no good

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why does masteron suck ass for me? I've used masteron from 7 different labs and NONE of them have done crap for me. I take 100mgs per day and I don't notice anything! No muscle hardness. No strength increase. No libido increase. No pumps. NOTHING!!! And each lab I've tried, I've ran their masteron prop for 3 months straight!

Did I just so happen to buy crap masteron from 7 crappy labs? Or is masteron just a fake drug that doesn't exist? Am I buying from the wrong labs?

What's your Bf% if you arent lean to stwrt with youll never see mucg results. Also how is your diet? 3rd how old are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Answer these and we might be able to help. I used mast in my last prep and it worked great, but I was also at about 5-6% bf.

Icon

What's your Bf% if you arent lean to stwrt with youll never see mucg results. Also how is your diet? 3rd how old are you?

It's to BS to think you have to be lean to notice masteron. You won't get the full effect but his muscles should feel harder to the touch and his libido should be through the roof.

I could have sex 10 times a day on mast.

or its something he just plain doesn't respond to, or respond to well. i find it hard to believe out of 7 places they were all bunk..that'd be like, the worst fucking luck ever.

Mast works killer with me. Works best on low b/f and ran with prop. Bottle of veins!!!

i only like to run mast when i am close to a show to really harden up and use it for its anti DHT purposes. Give NPP a try its great stuff i loved it. It is not to harsh and can be ran lower dose with good results.

I like it just makes my hair fall out like crazy as does proviron. but yes even if high bf should notice how hard you are every where. run test e ,tren e and mast e and some anavar if your not supper supper ripped like crazy just quite. you said all of it has been mast p try mast e at higher doses if that don't work your a non responder.

Was that all you were running? Mast can be run solo but 500 700 mg a wk is where you need to be.

Usually in this case with mast you were probably running too low of dose, 200- 300 is not going to yield huge gains desired.

Was that all you were running? Mast can be run solo but 500 700 mg a wk is where you need to be.

Usually in this case with mast you were probably running too low of dose, 200- 300 is not going to yield huge gains desired.

Especially Mast E! Long esters with Mast don't set well with me. Prop/ mast 100 EOD worked killer! Olympus Mast/Prop was the best I've used.

IML Gear Cream!
mastabolic make me hard as rock..but fuck man i lost hair like crazy!

but most hard look make halotestex by british dragon!

I like it just makes my hair fall out like crazy as does proviron. but yes even if high bf should notice how hard you are every where. run test e ,tren e and mast e and some anavar if your not supper supper ripped like crazy just quite. you said all of it has been mast p try mast e at higher doses if that don't work your a non responder.

man you also see hair lost with probiron? i use now only proviron just to test it..50mg day...body pump is great..and my dick every morning tell me proviron work ;)

Especially Mast E! Long esters with Mast don't set well with me. Prop/ mast 100 EOD worked killer! Olympus Mast/Prop was the best I've used.

Probably should've waited for his stats but wanted to give him an answer.

Personally, I:heartpump Mast.

15% BF

Age 37

Diet is very good. I have shown my diet to many bodybuilders and they all agree is quite fine.

It's to BS to think you have to be lean to notice masteron. You won't get the full effect but his muscles should feel harder to the touch and his libido should be through the roof.

I could have sex 10 times a day on mast.

And that's the problem. No matter how much masteron I use, muscles NEVER feel harder. Libido never really goes up on it neither. Tried so many different UGL version of masteron. Non have done what you or many others say it will do.

Read my first post. 100mgs per day. That's 700mgs per week.

Read my first post. 100mgs per day. That's 700mgs per week.

Did, you didn't say ED inj, and still don't know if it was ran solo...

But thanks, it was fun, and hopefully all your gear from here on out is bunk too.

or its something he just plain doesn't respond to, or respond to well. I find it hard to believe out of 7 places they were all bunk..that'd be like, the worst fucking luck ever.

lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I do a lot of Mast, Tren Ace, and Test E & C. Mast is a #17 steroid. It sort of magnifies #19's like Test & Tren. You start magnifying Tren which is already 6 times stronger than most steroids, you start getting some big ass muscle gains that are permanent. Mast also lessens the side effects of 19's.

or its something he just plain doesn't respond to, or respond to well. i find it hard to believe out of 7 places they were all bunk..that'd be like, the worst fucking luck ever.

X2. Stick with gear that you know your body will respond to.

Test, Tren,Mast=Veins for days. Never ran Mast before this past summer. Normally just run Test/Tren. Added 75mg Mast ED and holy shit....took my body to a new level. Hard as fuck and had veins every where. I was sub 10% BF to start though..

X2. Stick with gear that you know your body will respond to.

Test, Tren, Winstrol

Love Test, but then there comes the bloat with it.

Love Tren, but then there comes the insomnia, irritability, anger issues (not worth it)

Love Winstrol, but then there comes the lower back pain, sleeping feels like I"m sleeping on a bed made of stone, shoulder joints begin to stiffen a bit.

Why does masteron suck ass for me? I've used masteron from 7 different labs and NONE of them have done crap for me. I take 100mgs per day and I don't notice anything! No muscle hardness. No strength increase. No libido increase. No pumps. NOTHING!!! And each lab I've tried, I've ran their masteron prop for 3 months straight!

Did I just so happen to buy crap masteron from 7 crappy labs? Or is masteron just a fake drug that doesn't exist? Am I buying from the wrong labs?

When you use other compounds do you get pumps?Do you get bloated from carbs easily?

Why would you buy something 7 times that doesn't work??

Because it worked so damn well with the first lab I bought it off from. I lost contact with the lab. I know the name, not sure if I'm allowed to mention it though. Their masteron was off the hook!!!

Because it worked so damn well with the first lab I bought it off from. I lost contact with the lab. I know the name, not sure if I'm allowed to mention it though. Their masteron was off the hook!!!

bro, the initial post should have sounded something like this....I tried masteron once and it worked well for me then I tried 7 different times after and nothing. All this suspense to find that you taking fake shit.
Is like going to a whore house, pussy everywhere and you end up jerking off. Be more on point with your posts next time:)

bro, the initial post should have sounded something like this....I tried masteron once and it worked well for me then I tried 7 different times after and nothing. All this suspense to find that you taking fake shit.
Is like going to a whore house, pussy everywhere and you end up jerking off. Be more on point with your posts next time:)

Agree. My apologies.

Back