Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Why would a pro do this?

Rep Points

Why would a pro do this?

Take letrozole AND adex "together" per day? Why 2 different AI's?

Rep Points

Right before a contest is reasonable, although letro and a-dex are smilar in nature. Aromasin and letro is a better combo. Running 2 AI's in the off-season is pointless.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Right before a contest is reasonable, although letro and a-dex are smilar in nature. Aromasin and letro is a better combo. Running 2 AI's in the off-season is pointless.
    Ok cool. But I still want to know what is the point of using 2 AI's. Why 2? Why not one alone? If more is needed, why not increase the dose on that one drug? Why are 2 AI's used?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Ok cool. But I still want to know what is the point of using 2 AI's. Why 2? Why not one alone? If more is needed, why not increase the dose on that one drug? Why are 2 AI's used?
    I run 2. Adex while on cycle, Aromasin while off cycle. Adex will leave you with some estro....and you want that. Aromasin is a suicide AI and I don't want 98% of my estro killed during cycle, so I take Aromasin during PCT. We just had a thread about this.....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...se-prefer.html

/V (read the link I attached)
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yes guys are right

world-pharma.in

Still growin

Rep Points

Take letrozole AND adex "together" per day? Why 2 different AI's?
    Since No one has answered your question, I will do my best. When on those extremely high doses of gears the estro conversion must be enormous, so in order to deal with all that excess estro and preven growing a vagina and tits. they take two more like a backup precaution because if one gets 90% but is overwhelmed at this point they want the other to pick up the slack since they are trying to come in as lean as saran wrap over a steak... Nothing works 100%, 100% of the time. also sometimes compounds work synergistically and while I'm not sure these do, it could be the case.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I run 2. Adex while on cycle, Aromasin while off cycle. Adex will leave you with some estro....and you want that. Aromasin is a suicide AI and I don't want 98% of my estro killed during cycle, so I take Aromasin during PCT. We just had a thread about this.....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...se-prefer.html

/V (read the link I attached)

Ok. I don't think anyone is understanding me. Let me re-phrase the question.....

Why do "some" professional bodybuilders use "BOTH" letrozole AND arimidex "AT THE SAME TIME" during a cycle?

Is ONE AI not suffice? Is there a reason for using 2 AI's at the SAME TIME????

And before anyone says something....if they really need MORE AI, why not just increase the dose of ONE AI? Why add another?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    Since No one has answered your question, I will do my best. When on those extremely high doses of gears the estro conversion must be enormous, so in order to deal with all that excess estro and preven growing a vagina and tits. they take two more like a backup precaution because if one gets 90% but is overwhelmed at this point they want the other to pick up the slack since they are trying to come in as lean as saran wrap over a steak... Nothing works 100%, 100% of the time. also sometimes compounds work synergistically and while I'm not sure these do, it could be the case.

Read up on one pro using 2.5mgs of Letro per day and 1mg of Adex per day. Damn! Doubling the letro to 5mgs per day wouldn't suffice? LOL

Do you think this guy has ZERO libido whatsoever??? LOL And this is like 20 weeks away from a show!!! 20 weeks of NO sex?!!! Come on!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Cost effective.....letro is cheaper then adex...instead of popping $6 worth of adex...he popped $3 worth of the combo...or its all he had...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

What's PCT? it sounds horrible

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Read up on one pro using 2.5mgs of Letro per day and 1mg of Adex per day. Damn! Doubling the letro to 5mgs per day wouldn't suffice? LOL

Do you think this guy has ZERO libido whatsoever??? LOL And this is like 20 weeks away from a show!!! 20 weeks of NO sex?!!! Come on!
    You can not compare a pro's cycle to anything you would do. We are talking about 7-10 grams of gear. Also a pro runs that much AI to get completely dry for the show. You also can not compare a contest cycle to a non contest cycle.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    You can not compare a pro's cycle to anything you would do. We are talking about 7-10 grams of gear. Also a pro runs that much AI to get completely dry for the show. You also can not compare a contest cycle to a non contest cycle.
    I hear you. But regardless...you're saying they don't have any sex for WEEKS!? Yes? Damn! LOL That suuuuuucks!

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Each one of those compounds is responsible for a different pathway..For the pro's on the IFBB card, their purpose to stack both is solely for a short duration, and to keep them dry as possible when these beasts are running 6-8+ grams.. Literally it's a short duration...

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    What's PCT? it sounds horrible
    i havent done a PCT in over a year... I tried last april but it lasted a week until i was cruising in my impala.