Transformation Challenge - MrsHeavyiron

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Transformation Challenge - MrsHeavyiron

Thanks WP for putting this challenge together. It is just what I needed to get myself back in to the gym and back in shape!

After having my son I have found it difficult to find the motivation and time to get back in the gym. I know it has mostly been me making excuses for myself but having a child and working full time is a lot of work. It really does take discipline and effort to make the time. I realized that I could spend the holidays packing on even more pounds or I could enter this challenge and feel better after the holidays not worse.

This is my first ever challenge and I am thankful that I have Heavy to guide me in my diet and workout routine. I am looking forward to seeing what we can do over the next 10 weeks.

MY DIET/EXCERCISE PLAN

Carb Cycle Plan first 5 weeks unless stall

5 meals on training days, 4 meals on non training days.

30 grams of protein per meal (every meal)=about 1 heaping scoop protein powder, 5 oz chicken, fish or lean meat, 1 cup egg whites plus one whole egg.

25 grams Carbs in first two meals on training days= about 1/2 cup oats, rice or white potato or 1.5 slices Ezekiel bread. Consume one carb meal 1st meal of the day on non training days.

7 grams healthy fats= about 1/2 ounce raw almonds, walnuts, 1 TBS almond butter, 1/3 an avocado or 1 whole egg. Supplement with another 2 grams of fish oil in the AM daily. (1-2 fat portions daily) Lean beef is a fat portion.

Fats with protein/veggie meals only. Never consume fats and carbs in the same meal.

Cheat meal is typically Tuesday OR Wednesday night. Try to mostly consume carbs with low fats. Some fat is OK. 1 cheat meal per week.

Carb load is Saturday. One meal you may eat any carbs you want but zero fat.

Simple sugars to be avoided at all times except during cheat or load meals.

Training
    2 Upper body and 2 lower body sessions per week. Never train more than 2 days in a row. Must train on carb load and cheat day.

Cardio
    30 minutes of interval cardio 6 times weekly. Target heart rate of 140-150 BPM.

Hydration=96 oz fluids daily (3/4 gallon)

Fiber
    Fibrous veggies or salad 2 meals daily, 6 grams fiber supplement at night before bed.

The pictures aren't pretty but hopefully we will see some big changes by the end of this challenge! December 1st-Early 40s 5'9'' 192 Definitely NEED to cut!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

you can do this...I've done it after four babies
    diet and training look outstanding!

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Subbed Mrs H!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Subbed! This is gonna be epic. I can tell
    I am not involved in and do not condone the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such.
    HAPPY CYCLING

BOARD REP

Rep Points

nice,thanks...after i see you and heavy..i say to myself fuck i need to move my ass too...best time to do diet and cycle is around new year so you know you are on and then not eat so much shit for all month and drink too much alco...i am sure you will follow diet and you and heavy will made best results ever,...if you will need any help,you know i am here..you can shop over my shop ,now i have new url World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription
    you are all welcome.

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As mentioned in my previous post I started at 192. I have been doing my prescribed diet and worked out 4 times last week. 2 upper body days (chest/shoulders/abs & back/arms) and two leg days. I did 2 20 min and 2 30 min sessions of cardio.

Current weight 187.

Tonight is Heavy's work Christmas party (the first of the season for me) luckily I at least get a clean cheat (high carb no fat) meal tonight. Wish me luck!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsheavyiron View Post
    As mentioned in my previous post I started at 192. I have been doing my prescribed diet and worked out 4 times last week. 2 upper body days (chest/shoulders/abs & back/arms) and two leg days. I did 2 20 min and 2 30 min sessions of cardio.

Current weight 187.

Tonight is Heavy's work Christmas party (the first of the season for me) luckily I at least get a clean cheat (high carb no fat) meal tonight. Wish me luck!

Have fun!

Rep Points

Keep up the hard work. You have a good coach.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Current weight 187.

Following you and the main man. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Divine Nutrition 33% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102
    ^use my link when ordering

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Made it through the Christmas party. We went to a Brazilian Steakhouse called FOGO De CHAO. You know, all you can eat salad bar and meat! I probably did not keep it quite as clean as I should have but I was a hell of a lot better than I would have been if it were not for this challenge. Up 1 1/2 pounds which is about right for a cheat meal. Now I get to enjoy a LOW carb day lol. I hate cardio on low carb days...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i like cardio,but hate low carb days sucks

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Made it through the Christmas party. We went to a Brazilian Steakhouse called FOGO De CHAO. You know, all you can eat salad bar and meat! I probably did not keep it quite as clean as I should have but I was a hell of a lot better than I would have been if it were not for this challenge. Up 1 1/2 pounds which is about right for a cheat meal. Now I get to enjoy a LOW carb day lol. I hate cardio on low carb days...
    Those places are a lifters wet dream! I went with 3 other Biggs once, and they had 20lbs on me. Told the waiter to just stand at the table delivering meat! 2-3lbs each, with a little salad on the side
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Supplement Plan

Osta RX

1 cap daily starting 12-16 PM
    When you feel comfortable increase Osta RX to 2 caps daily in split doses. 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Those places are a lifters wet dream! I went with 3 other Biggs once, and they had 20lbs on me. Told the waiter to just stand at the table delivering meat! 2-3lbs each, with a little salad on the side
    The dude with the rarer leg of lamb at first thought it was funny that I kept calling him over. An hour later he looked lile he wanted to scalp me.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

clen is a good friend...keep up the hard work Mrs Iron...progress will come fast..

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Great start to your log lady !

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! It is helpful to have the support.

I am planning on making it to the gym 4 days this week and moving up to 6 30 min sessions of cardio as well. I was back down to my weight before the Christmas party and hope to hit a new low tomorrow morning. Last night I started my supplement plan. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of results I get following the schedule. Still a little bit early to post any progress pics but hopefully I will start seeing some noticeable changes soon.

Today was cardio - cabbage and beef for dinner. (see Heavy's pic) tomorrow is the gym cardio and a cheat meal. whoo hoo.

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    The dude with the rarer leg of lamb at first thought it was funny that I kept calling him over. An hour later he looked lile he wanted to scalp me.
    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Heavy's record is 16 2-3 oz filet medallions and a couple of slices of flank steak. He was pretty miserable though!

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Got a real night sleep and woke to find my weight at 186.8 this morning. This is a new low. Nothing motivates me more than seeing the scale move! I know many people say you are not suppose to go by weight, to gauge by how your pants fit, how you look etc... and I am sure that is true for many. For me if he scale moves up I think "oh man I really need to buckle down." If it moves down I think "cool, what I'm doing is working so keep it up girl!"

Today is a gym and cardio day (back and bi's) with a cheat meal.

Rep Points

I'm the same way. I know better than to judge by the scale but its frustrates me when it doesn't move, makes me annoyed when it goes up and makes me think "sweet!" when it goes down. human nature

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Weight loss on a scale matters more for females then males in most cases..women have less lean body mass so weight loss is more important for most women...plus women are smarter and have less ego then most men....there's plenty of dumpy and slumpy dudes that think they look good..but not to many women even mildly out of shape walk around spouting off how hot they are...

Guys are morons for the most part....

I just wanna know Mrs Iron....how do you resist that anabolic stud muffin Mr Iron??...maybe the cabbage breathe keeps ya away..idk

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    I'm the same way. I know better than to judge by the scale but its frustrates me when it doesn't move, makes me annoyed when it goes up and makes me think "sweet!" when it goes down. human nature
    Glad to know I am not the only one.

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Weight loss on a scale matters more for females then males in most cases..women have less lean body mass so weight loss is more important for most women...plus women are smarter and have less ego then most men....there's plenty of dumpy and slumpy dudes that think they look good..but not to many women even mildly out of shape walk around spouting off how hot they are...

Guys are morons for the most part....

I just wanna know Mrs Iron....how do you resist that anabolic stud muffin Mr Iron??...maybe the cabbage breathe keeps ya away..idk
    The good thing is I do not have to resist him -that kind of muffin is on my diet! The cabbage breathe isn't so bad when you have it yourself!

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was up a little bit this morning at 187.2 - not bad after a cheat meal. Today is a low carb day no gym workout but I just finished up my 30 minutes of cardio. My shoulders, back and bicep tendon are pretty sore today so I must have had a good workout yesterday.

Today was meal plan was

1/2 cup of oats with a scoop of protein and coffee with low fat creamer
    beef and cabbage for lunch
    taco meat with some cabbage for dinner
    evening snack, some scrambled eggs.

Probably the hardest thing for me is getting enough water. I don't really like the taste and I just don't think about it. Having said that I should probably go make sure I get some more ounces in before I call it a night.

On a side note my 4 yr old son actually helped me with the laundry tonight for the first time rather than than his usual knocking it all over! Now THAT is major progress. lol

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    i like cardio,but hate low carb days sucks

any pics?

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^ I think I am starting to see a little bit of change in my body but not sure it would show up in a picture yet. I will post some soon though.

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yesterday was carb load day. This morning I am at 188.8 Not too bad, that should mean I will be back to my low by Christmas. I am not sure I have EVER lost weight through the holidays before! This is great. I have been plugging through my cardio each day and am lifting heavier at the gym.

I did Chest and Triceps on Friday.

4 sets incline press
    4 sets incline smith machine
    4 sets pec fly machine
    4 sets push downs
    4 sets overhead triceps extension with ropes
    30 minutes of cardio

Breakfast - oats and protein
    Lunch - egg sandwich with egg whites, Ezekiel bread and mustard
    Dinner - Chicken and Broccoli

Saturday-Carb Load
    Breakfast - French toast w/maple syrup
    Lunch - Subway double turkey no cheese 6 inch sandwich
    dinner - spaghetti with meatballs and garlic breadstick

30 min of cardio

snack - couple of pop chips and 2 Twizzlers, dehydrated mango slice

I belong to Heavy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So this week has not been the best for the gym but I have worked for days preparing for Christmas dinner at my house. We ended up with a party of 14. I will tell you what, that was a LOT of work! But, I it was all worth it! We had a fabulous day with both Heavy and my sides of the family. Now that the family is gone the house is almost back to its pre party state.

Surprisingly enough I weighed in this morning at my lightest so far in this competition at 186.8 just in time for my Christmas Cheat Meal. We had all the traditional side but had a tenderloin roast instead of turkey - delicious! Oh and red velvet cake and pumpkin pie...

The plan is to get back to the gym and cardio tomorrow and get back to my low by Friday. I am hoping I will be able to say that I lost 8 pounds through the holidays on January 2nd...

Rep Points

I bet you can lose 8lbs total by jan 2nd. Sounds like you and heavy make wise choices even while cheating. Even when dieting for a show I could of eaten out for any meal and stayed on course. It's all about self control. Keep up the great work!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

New cardio plan 12-26-2013

Cardio~6 sessions weekly

30 minutes of interval cardio 4 times weekly post weight training or fasted. 45 minutes of interval cardio 2 times weekly on non training days. Target heart rate of 140-150 BPM.
    Last edited by heavyiron; 12-26-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added fasted cardio as an option.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast